Chapter 2 -The Hospital-

I am thoroughly sorry if I butcher this. I'm probably not going to do a lot of Dom's view.

Dom POV

Turn your head to the side and lie to the real life

I was in the middle of singing Polygraph Eyes when suddenly a group of people towards the front started shouting. Accidents happen a lot at concerts because of the crowds and conditions so I stopped the music and jogged towards the crowd.
"Alright, is anyone hurt?"
The group looked at me worriedly and parted to show me the issue.
Shit.
A beautiful girl who looked to be in her late teens was sprawled out on the ground. I quickly ran to her side and glanced at the people who had been standing next to her.
"Did you see what happened?"
A short blonde girl pointed a shaky hand towards the ground near my hand. I whipped my head around to see a small orange bottle with pills scattered around it.
Fuck! Fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck!
I turned back to the girl and shouted, "Call an ambulance! Now!" She fumbled in her bag, pulled out her phone and started dialing. By this point the medical assistance for the concert had made their way through the crowd to me. I could see some people start crying in the crowd as a nurse checked for signs of life.
"Is she alive?" I asked shakily. The nurse looked up at her colleagues and told them to bring a stretcher before glancing at me.
"Yes, but not for long if she doesn't get to a hospital."
I panicked. I've dealt with injuries at my concerts before but this...
She was trying to kill herself.
I shake my head. Maybe she wasn't? It could have been an accident.
Really? She accidentally swallowed all those pills?
I drew my hand through my hair as I watched first aid perform CPR on the girls limp body, pulling out an AED. I should be doing something.
I grabbed her bag and looked through it to try and find some sort of ID. As I rooted through it my hand brushed against something smooth. I pulled out the card. Reva Fowler. So that was her name. In the photo I could see her face better. I hadn't gotten a chance to really look at her because of the lighting and paramedics. She wasn't smiling in the picture. In fact, she looked exhausted. There were dark purple rings under her eyes that her hair almost completely covered. But even though you could practically feel her sadness, she was still strikingly beautiful.
I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard sirens. I quickly scrambled to my feet and sprinted to the ambulance they were loading Reva onto. I couldn't help but stare at her petite figure. She looked so pale and fragile. I gritted my teeth. I have to go with her. I need to know that she's okay.
So I ran to one of the paramedics and asked. "Is it okay if I ride with her? I want to know what happens." The woman eyed me suspiciously but eventually agreed. So when the doors of the ambulance closed, I was behind them.

~*~*~*~

I had been sitting in the waiting room for hours. I wasn't bored though. For one, I hadn't exactly thought about the repercussions of leaving my concert halfway through. So now I had to deal with hundreds of phone calls from my agents and just generally unhappy people. I did get a call from Adam asking me if I was alright. I told him about Reva and he seemed to accept that I wasn't going to leave until I knew what happened to her. Secondly, it wasn't exactly easy to be bored when you knew that close by another person was fighting for their life.
Or she might already be dead.
I scowled at this thought. I would know if that happened. I had asked the doctors to tell me as soon as they got a chance.
My leg bounced nervously as I waited. My head shot up when the doors opened. A doctor with short red hair and calculating eyes walked into the room, looking up from her clipboard.
"Dominic Harrison?"
I rose from my seat and she turned to me. "I understand you're here to see Reva Fowler?"
I nodded, gulping. "Follow me then."
I hurried after her as she strode down the white hallways. The doctor wouldn't bring me back if Reva wasn't alright. Right? We stopped before a door and the doctor turned to face me.
"The patient is currently in a relatively stable state, but any abrupt changes in environment could be bad for her condition. I advise you to make minimal noise." I nodded again rapidly and she opened the door. I took a deep breath and crossed the threshold.
Reva was lying on a clean looking hospital bed with tubes running in and out of her. My heart twinged a little at the sight, but I ignored it and continued into the room. I spotted a small plastic chair off the the side and decided to take it, not seeing anyone else. The doctor gave me one last look before closing the door with a click.
I switched my gaze to Reva's still form, my eyes flitting over her, searching for something I wasn't sure of. At least she's okay. But it was so hard to believe when her chest was hardly moving and she still looked so pale. I brought my hands to my face and loosed a shaky breath when I suddenly saw movement from the corner of my eye. I dropped my hands and my eyes widened.

She was waking up.

Hahaha let's cliffhanger this shit! all my faithful readers will be so upset!

*crickets*

🥲