XI • FIVE HUNDRED YEARS OF SOLITUDE

Začít od začátku

"You mean Rosie?" Elena mentioned in disbelief as she looks back at her; could that be true? Rosie Kartwright being of the main reasons as to why Damon and Stefan left her; Stefan chose Rosie over her, that's for certain, the previous two years ago, while Damon most probably did the exact thing.

"Yes. Look at it this way: you and Stefan were at peace in your relationship before he chose Rosie. You and Damon were doing okay in yours, sort of, until Rosie came in and destroyed it too." Caroline announced as a gossip.

Elena and Minerva share a relatable look of 'Is she serious?' for a moment.

"You're making it sound like Rosie's the bad guy." The former reviewed about their own best friend; Rosie is nothing like Katherine, she's not, she wouldn't string the two brothers along in a twisted game of heart-break.

"I don't mean that. She should just be highly self-aware of herself."

"Come on. It's obvious she's not doing it on purpose. Cut her some slack." Bonnie advised them, especially the blonde, before a cell phone rings.

Minerva takes out her ringing cellphone from her satchel, "It's Stefan." She walks over to the dresser, away from the trio, and answers it, "Hey."

"Hey. Do you have any idea where Rosie is?" Her vampire friend brought up, as if she's actually supposed to know where her doppelgänger is today.

"Why would I know where Rosie is? She's in Mystic Falls, obviously."

"Yeah, but I can't find her. She seems to be avoiding me. My phone calls keep going straight to her voicemail since this morning." Stefan reported.

The concerned Devon girl gestures for either one of her friends to dial her own hybrid doppelgänger, which Caroline does so in understanding.

It has the same result as Stefan, strangely, "Nope, she's not picking up."

"Maybe she doesn't feel like talking." To him, Minerva considered aloud.

"Well, she's going to want to talk about this."

****

Salvatore Boarding House, Library

Damon Salvatore pours out four shots while Matt, Luka, and Jeremy are sitting near him on the leather seats, "Rule number one: Name the worst thing Katherine Pierce has ever done. Rule number two: Toast to the glory of her impending death. Rule number three: If you come across something that's worse, which you will, repeat rules one and two. She pretended to be buried in a tomb for a hundred and forty-five years, while I waited for her lying ass." One who was never imprisoned in the tomb in the very first place.

Luka recalled as he watches the vampire picks up a shot and drinks it, "And because of that, we lost my Grams." Who overused her magic, from what was informed by his sister, when he picks up his own shot and drinks it up.

A hazel-eyed hybrid slowly steps into the room from behind while Damon resumed, "Yep. Wait..." He looks at the hunter, "Does that beat pretending to be Elena and kissing me on the front porch of your old house?"

Jeremy shakes his head a little, smiling humorously, "I don't think so."

"I don't think so either. Damn." Damon takes another shot, "Hello Rosie."