"If I had gone to your house they would have located me there and gotten me married to him. You know that no matter how angry my dad would have been with me, he would have still forced me to marry him. Besides, you don't need to worry. Everything will be sorted out. After Mukhtaar Ali comes to check on us, Almir will divorce me and I will come to you, but you need to promise that no one should be able to find about me. I will think of the rest later on."

"But is it not better that you don't get a divorce from him and come back as well? I mean, in this way, your father won't force you to marry again since you are already married?"

Zamzam mulled over her words, contemplating it. She could do that. This way she gets a right to not marry again, according to the law.

She shook her head. No, she won't do this. She has already troubled Almir a lot due to her personal selfish gain, she can't do it anymore.

"No Maro, I can't. It will be unfair on him. I have already imposed in his life without any reason, I can't do it anymore. I honestly don't know what went into my mind for me to do all this." Zamzam rubbed her temple in frustration.

She honestly was tired now. It's been two weeks she's been living here and although Maryam always made her feel at home and didn't let her do anything (as she had wished). Yet, she felt like a burden on them even though for them she was a maid who was getting paid but they didn't know the truth except for Mayram and Almir. Maryam had to do everything on behalf of Zamzam but in front of the family, they pretended it was Zamzam who cooked. Due to her alleged injury, she was not made to do any cleaning, cooking was her only job that ahe had to. Zamzam thought that she was taking undue advantage of Maryam (she truly thought that even though that was her plan yet her plans these days were not making her happy). Maryam has been so loving towards her and she really wanted to try and learn cooking so as long as she was here, she could help her.

"By the way, how does our jijju look like?" Maryam teased making Zamzam roll her eyes.

"He's alright. Shakal say toh handsome hai lekin personality wise workaholic type lagta hai aur attitude wala bhi hai." She shrugged, taking hold of the carrot in front of her to cut. She had learned to atleast cut vegetables. That was the first thing she learned from Maryam because she felt sorry for the vegetable, they had to undergo such a torture.

She had earphones that she borrowed from Haroon attached to her ears. The phone that Maryam had lend her to talk to her phone laid besides the cutting board on the counter as she got ready to cut the vegetables.

"Handsome, huh?" Zamzam could imagine the mischievous smile on Maro's face as she said those words.

"Tumhara mind aik hi track par chalta hai. Workaholic aur attitude lafz nahi sunay tumnay?"

"Yaar handsome banday par attitude chalta hai. Workaholic honay main koi buri baat toh nahi hai."

"Baat toh koi buri nahi hai lekin banday ko time ka toh pata hona chahiye. Itna bhi kya kaam zaroori jo apni fikar na ho?"

"Tujhe bara uski timing ka pata hai. Aur fikar bhi ho rahi hai uski. Kahin pyaar vyaar toh nahi ho gaya?" Zamzam's heart skipped a beat without any reason.

"Bakwas na karo! Do pal to uss banday say meri baat nahi hui aur tum pyaar ki baat baat kar rhi ho."

"Nahi sachi batao, chakar kya hai?"

"Koi chakar vakkar nahi, mun band rakho apna." Zamzam snapped, her heart protesting those words but she paid no heed. Sure, he was handsome and she might like him only because he was somewhat kind to her and had not ditched her in the road that night. That does not mean she fell in love with him, that too in two weeks. She shook her head, no, she does not love him.