I-i got in trouble, sorry, I'm spending my break with grandfather for the very first time.

Whaaa? You promised! you can't do this! He sigh! Fine why are you punish anyway?

I-i did something really bad.

No way! Don't tell me it's what I'm thinking!

Stop yelling okay? I'm sorry is-

I don't wanna hear it, you just ruined my break I should have gone with my cousin camping when I had the chance, you really disappoint me.

Brian I.........

Since then he never called back, and I'm running depressed without him, I just feel ashamed for what I did. 

We put our stuffs in the butt, my brothers went for a hug from father, I didn't, I curled in a ball staring outside the window, I don't merit that hug, I know Father is way too upset with me, not like he'll refuse the hug but it won't be sincere that will only hurt me more.

Soon enough my brothers joined me, pulling out there phones, I sigh mentally, if they're busy with their phone I'm safe.

One hour through the ride Jack phone died, he huffed searching desperately in his backpack.

"Fuck fuck shit!" He yelled throwing his phone on the car window, fortunately for us the car window was proof, it hit it and fell.

I ignored his tantrum, once they're upset the throw their stuffs, so childish huh?

"Are you happy now?!" He yelled I just ignored him, which was a bad choice. I felt my head slam on the glass window pain jolted through my body, I couldn't help the yelp that forces its way out of my lips.

"When I'm talking to you don't play deaf ears motherfucker! You listen to me! Don't ever ignore me!" He yelled, I sank in my seat trying to get away from his red face.

"I ask you a question! Are you happy?" He grabbed my hair forcing me to stare straight in his dark gray eyes.

"N-no." I manage to say.

"I don't believe you! You cause this I swear you must be happy!" Zack said. That idiot can't he just shut up?

Jack roughly release my hair before kicking my foot, "stupid! I hate you! Not only you ruin it for all of us you also made father upset!"

"I bet he is sending you away, he just want us to come so you won't feel lonely." Zack said.

"Father doesn't care about you, I'm sure he wants same thing as us for you to just die!" Jack yelled.

I was careless of what they were saying this is not the first time I was hearing such horrors, I first heard it when I was five, I almost committed suicide, jumped in the pool almost got drawn but father saved me, I told him I slipped till this day, no one knows the actual truth.