Madame Maxime had stood around 10 feet and 3 inches tall.

Eleanors jaw had completely dropped.

Dumbledore was the first to greet the woman with applause, "Headmisstress! Welcome to Hogwarts!"

"My," she stated in a very thick accent. "Dumbledore, thank you for having us." She had spoke as tons of female students in their late teens had walked out of the carriage. They stood before the Hogwarts students shivering in their silk wearings due to the weather change. "Has karkaroff arrived?" She asked

Just than and on time, an eruption had accured in the riverbed. A ship had risen up from the surface. Reverse sinking from the forming whirlpool as the boat sailed forward and towards the bank.

For a moment people were starting to think they were about to be robbed by pirates.

All of them had been big and strong built, as they walked from their ship and foward dressing in heavy furs and war like boots that stomped in rythem.

"What are they, Vikings?" Asked Eleanor who leaned into Seveurs, but only to see that he was absent from her side. She looked around her surroundings to see that he has been nowhere to be seen from her view.

She shrugged and turned back to see a man who was leading his studnets up to the castle. He had long hair, sleek and with a pointed goatee that had mostly gray hairs.

"My fellow, how are you?" Spoke the leaders booming Bulgarian voice to Dumbledore.

"Ravishing, thank you Professor Karkaroff and I hope you and your fellow troops are hungry!" He had spoke and soon addressed everyone to the great hall to feast.

Eleanor sat between Severus and Moody, she mainly starred down at Moody's coat during the whole feast. She honestly thought it would be simple to just reach in his pocket and take his flask without him noticing. Only problem is, is that Moody hads eyes in the back of his head. He would need to be in pure distraction to get what she wanted.

Must she wait for the next time her forgets it in his desk...

"Excuse me," Eleanor felt a hand touch the top of her own, she turned to see Karkaroff sending her a smile that held teeth the shade of yellow. He had been reaching over Severus to address her, "A beautiful woman like you must have a name- ms?"

For the sake of being nice she kept a kind smile on her face, "Eleanor Adler." She had took his hand off of her own to shake it, but was caught unexpected when he had ranked her hand forward, bring it to his lips.

"It is indeed a great pleasure, Eleanor." He spoke in his Bulgarian accent. He had a grin on his face as she retrieved her hand back with a smile and thanked him. "You may call me Igor."

Snape looked between the two of them. Sending a deathly glare at the head teacher of Durmstrang.

"I dont want you talking to him, don't be near him." Severus walked with Eleanor towards their chambers after the feast.

"What?" She asked in confusion

"Igor Karkaroff." Snape spoke walking behind her.

Eleanor sighed, "All he did was introduce himself, why are you so freaked out?"

"I dont know, very typical for someone to see the range of Hogwarts staff and fancy you instantly-" Severus was cut of by Eleanor as she put a hand up.

"Severus please stop, there is more important things to be worried about than your jealousy issues." Eleanor stated as she looked up to see his jaw twitch to the side a bit. "Now, I have to figure out a way to get that damn flask from Moody and-"