circles (sr)

"spencer we cant keep doing this.."
"doing what?"
"don't act stupid, spencer.. THIS. you have a wife for christ's sake.."
"y/n you know what i've told you.."
"i know spencer. the 'i've always had feelings and i'm realizing that now' speech. i've heard it a million times."
"then what do you want me to do??"
"spencer, you know i can't tell you what to do. i CAN'T CONTROL YOUR MARRIAGE."
"WELL THAT'S WHAT IT FEELS LIKE."

she stood there in shock.

"y/n i didn't mean it. i'm sorry-"
"don't spencer. i'm done"
"you're done?? so you're just gonna leave??"
"I'M CHASING YOU AROUND IN CIRCLES SPENCER. i've loved you for so long, so long.. and i feel like such an idiot for pulling this kind of shit, when you're barely married? we can't keep doing this.."
"you love me..?"
"YES spencer! that's why i've done everything i've ever done for you, that's why i'm always taking care of you, that's why i've been following you around for ten years. stuck to your side like a lost fucking dog.. that's why i helped you through your goddamn relapse.. and as soon as we started doing this shit, i knew we were gonna get caught at some point. i've risked everything for you spencer.. why can't you see that..?"
"y/n.."
"stop. i can't do this anymore. goodbye spencer."
"y/n wait- please you haven't even heard my side of the story.!"
"your SIDE? oh for fucks sake spencer, SAVE IT. i've already heard enough. just forget about me."

and with that she slammed the door.

this looks sloppy but it's a part one to a really good part two.. also, it feels good to be back. -m :)