twenty six

Comfort him, "Let's go and talk over some coffee."

He then sighs and starts walking. I followed behind him.

"Sorry for... that."

"Don't apologise. You did the right thing. I don't know why she didn't even say thank you..."

Okay i need confirmation.

"She seems hostile-"

"No, she's not!"

Jae Hyuk cut me off as he glares at me. He really likes her... but doesn't that mean my target is already in love? Didn't i complete the route?

"Sheesh, jae hyuk. It sounds as if you like her..."

I pointed out and he avoids eye contact. Ah wait... last time my mission ends whenever the target's fav rating is 70 points and above... maybe if i-

"Jae Hyuk, would you date Choi Harin?"

"I- well... not really... I mean... Wait how'd you even know her name?!"

"Oh uh i saw her nametag obviously and you shouted her name."

"Ah... i see..."

"You still haven't answered my questi-"

"Oh hey look! It's the cafe! Let's go in!"

"Yah-"

Before i could even call for him, he already entered the cafe. I sigh and went in as well. When i entered the shop, the coffee aroma somehow made me smile... it felt... familiar somehow... like i've been here before...

Jaehyuk and I took a seat near the windows. He passes me the menu and smiled.

"I love the desserts here! My friend introduced me to this place. He told me he went here with his girlfriend a lot so it made me want to bring my girlfriend here one day."

"... Sorry i don't feel the same-"

"No wait i don't mean to say that you're the girlfriend! I mean i- well i- ugh!"

I laughed. "Just kidding, dude. I wouldn't date someone like you."

"I should be relieved but i feel attack at the same time..."

I took a look at the menu. It's been so long since i've drank coffee... Before this mission, all i ever eaten and drank was like... salad and juice. Sua kept forcing me to eat healthy.

I wonder how Sua is doing right now... did she reincarnate already?

"So, what would you like?"

"You'll pay for everything, right?"

"Sadly, yes."

"Then, can i have cheesecake and a caramel frappe?"

"... are you trying to get diabetes?"

"I'm already getting diabetes for being sweet."

"Stop flattering yourself."

I made the most awkward teehee sound ever and he just sighs before going to the counter to order. While waiting, I played with the tissue box on the table and started folding origami cranes.

"Hey, Y/n. When the barista calls our number, please collect the drinks..."

"Eh?"

"I really need to go to the toilet. See ya-"

He leaves as he smack the receipt in front of me. I read the receipt and mouthed a wow.

Dang, he paid with a credit card... As expected of the rich students of private schools. I feel so poor even though i'm dead...