t h i r t e e n

Smiles and hair flip, " I mean i am a pro
In this kind of things."

"Kind of things? W-What kind of things?"

"Helping people of course! I can clearly see you're in need of help. That's why..."

I took a step closer to him but he flinched and step back.

"So Jung Hwan, Can you allow me to help you?"

He hesitates and look down.

"Okay..."

I smiled. He looks like the quiet and shy type just as i expected. I wonder why he's afraid of girls so much. Almost as if it was a trauma...

"Umm... So where do we start?"

"Well... Starting with what caused your feat. Is there any reason you're scared of girls?"

He shook his head. He couldn't just be born with the fear of girls. Is he just plain shy? But he can't be THAT shy. Unless...

"Perhaps... Is it because of someone?"

He paused. Bingo. But Who? Childhood friend? Teacher? Babysitter? Sister? Mother?

"Were you hurt or perhaps traumatized?"

He remains silent yet his body was shaking. Did i hit a sensitive part?

"Are you okay?"

I walked closer but he pushes me away instantly. I fell to the ground.

"I... I... I'm sorry!"

He runs out of the classroom. We're back to square one.

[ Target's Fav rating
towards Hwang Y/n | 15 points! ]

"Is he really okay?"

Time skip~

"So why is Jung Hwan scared of girls?"

Yedam and Doyounf stare at me before making grins on their faces. They then came closer.

"Don't know. Why is Y/n curious?"

Yedam teased and I smacked his head.

"It's for a friend, you idiot. It's not like i have feelings for him."

"Hmm... we didn't say that you did."

Doyoung teased and i smaked his head too. In the end, both of them had a bruise on the back of their head.

"Hey... uhhh... Y/n. I've been quite curious. Why are you so curious about us."

"Hm?"

"I mean you asked me about Yedam that time. Now you're asking about Jung Hwan. It's as if you're on a mission to make us fall in love or something."

"Hahahaha! That's funny! What is this? A fan fic or something?"

Doyoung shrugged and i tried to hide it with a smile. Yedam then snapped his fingers.

"I just remembered something! Doyoung, did you remember the first time we met Jung Hwan at the dorm?"

"Dorm? You guys have your own dorm?" I asked. This kids are rich.

"Yea. We share it with another 11 including Jung Hwan. But back to my point..."

"Yeah i remember... He came to our dorm because Hyunsuk found him crying at the park right?"

"And why was he crying at the park that time...?"

"Because he- AH!!! Now i get it."

I stare at them cluelessly.

"What? What happened?"

They look back at me and whispered among themselves. I could hear words like 'her' 'deal' and 'ship'. Are they planning to make a deal with their ship? I can't speak rich so i don't understand.

"Okay, Y/n. We'll tell you why JungHwan is so scared of girls."

"Really?! Thank-"

"Under one condition, tell us why we should give it to you."

Ah shit Here we go again.

[ guess, "Because you guys are
generous?" ]

[ "Because you guys love
me." Wink wink]

[ lie, "Because i like
jung hwan." ]