f i f t e e n

[Tell him the truth and pray he don't see you as a lunatic]

"The truth is... i am a cupid that was sent from heaven for a mission here on Earth. You probably won't believe me but i understand since it's hard to."

He stares at me for a few seconds.

Please don't see me as a lunatic. I'm not crazy.

"I see..."

What..?

[ Target's fav rating towards
Hwang Y/n | 45 points! ]

"You believe me?"

"You aren't lying, aren't you?"

"Well..."

"If it was the truth, i'm glad."

"... why? Don't you see me as a lunatic? Isn't it strange for someone to call themselves cupid?!"

He paused then shrugs.

"Well it is strange if they were lying but you weren't, were you?"

"I... How could you believe me so easily? You don't even know if there's such things called cupids or heav-"

"I do know."

I look at him with surprise. Whay did he mean by that? Does he believe that angels are real? Any normal human being would see me as a lunatic for saying that...

"Why?"

"Because i was saved by one."

He smiles at the ground. Uhh is he okay? How come he believed me so easily... what the heck is happening?

"Do you want to know why i'm scared of girls?"

"You'd tell me?"

"You are a cupid afterall aren't cupid also angels? Perhaps you're not actually a cupid..?"

"Nope nope. You are right. I am a cupid. You may proceed. Please proceed."

"Well... The reason is was because... when my father past away, My mother became very scary. She'd come home drunk and hit me. Sometimes she'd lock me up in the bathroom with the lights off and never open the door till the next day. Not long ago, when i first entered this school-"

"That's not long ago tho-"

"I met my 12 friends. They were nice. They'd ask about me since i was the youngest in their gang."

"You a gangster or something-"

"They were really nice. They'd made me comfortable since they didn't have any girlfriends."

"Isn't that sad tho-"

"Can you stop interrupting me-"

"And i oop-"

"One day, when i went home, my mom started screaming and she had a knife in her hand. She was drunk coming from a bad day at work plus a bad date. I quickly ran out the door and she started chasing me. Suddenly, a man stood in between us. He had white wings and a halo over his head. It's strange hearing me say it but its true... what i saw was real... he somehow... froze my mother and she fell to the floor."

He ends up sitting down on the floor and covering his face using his knees. I didn't think angels were actuallu allowed to mix in with humans.

"I would have been dead meat if it weren't for that angel. After that, i went knocking on my 12 friends dorm house that they lived in. They took me in. Ever since then, i got really scared whenever i came near girls. Who knows when they'll turn crazy like my mother."