Page Twenty-Five.

We drove to the hospital afterwards. During this, I learned not every gang member has all evil in their hearts. Some only take their hurt out on others so that they too know what they feel or try their best to provide for their families in dangerous ways. Owen and I have gotten together. I was happy with him, despite what happened between me and him. His sister, Young, recovered from her injury. She was given seventeen years behind bars because of several killings she was involved in but later got a smaller sentence with the help of me. After helping me, Natasha came out of retirement and was back in the police force alongside my mother. As for Owen and Young's mom, she was murdered in prison after some of her cellmates found out she was involved in the specific gang. I am Sasha. This is my experience and how my life changed by being kidnapped by gang members.

I looked up at the class.

"That was... very... I have no words, Sasha." The teacher responded.

It was silent for a moment, then everyone applauded. I quickly smiled. The bell rang a minute later and people left.

"Sasha." The teacher said.

"Yes, sir?" I asked.

"What made you come up with this story?" He asked.

"It's just something that hit me." I answered.

He nodded as I walked out of the classroom, heading outside.

"Hey beautiful." Owen said.

"Gentlemen much?" I asked.

"Only for you." He replied.

I laughed it off.

"Anyway, I have a question to ask you." He said.

"Like?" I asked.

"Will you marry me?" He asked.

"Boy, I am only a sophomore in college." I said.

"That isn't answering my question." He stated.

I shook my head.

"Yes, I will marry you." I said, smiling.

He instantly smiled, kissing me.

"There is also something I think you should know as well." I said.

"Oh, really?" He asked.

"Mhm." I hummed.

"What do you have to tell me, my beautiful bride to be?" He said, laughing.

"I'm pregnant."

The End of "KBGM"