"I want a favour from you."

He asked but she was silent, watching the lonely moon surrounded by millions of stars who were it's admirers but all she wanted was sun who was never her's for it was companion of the day as she was of night.

Truth isn't it ? Heart always yearns for the one who could never be yours. You could see them, admire them from afar but can never have them for everything wished can't be fulfilled.

He knew she was listening as he could see her holding her hands in a tight grip as if trying to hold herself together.

"I want you to convince dad for mine and Asmara's marriage."

He knew only she was the only one who could convince Aaqib Ahwaan for his marriage.

Few minutes passed in silence. He was looking at her, trying to analyze her, when he saw her taking a deep breath and then she turned towards him. Her face was blank, eyes empty of any emotion.

"Why me ? Kya aap mujhe mohabbat karne ki saza suna rahe hai ?"

And then she smiled, a blank smile which pierced his heart but he kept quiet, focusing on the work he came for.

"I told you to stop loving me ? Didn't I ?"

I wish. I wish, it was easy to undo love. Kyuki mohabbat sirf shuru hoti hai khatam nahi.

"You can go from here cause I can't convince Taya Abba for anything."

Giving him her answer she turned towards the moon, placing her head on the window, inhaling the chilling air.

Holding her arm tightly he jerked her towards himself, looking at her with red eyes. His tone was loud making her flinch and cower back in fear.

"You have to. You have to because I did so many things for you and now it's time to repay for everything."

"So it's all about favours you did for me. How wrong I was ? I thought you genuinely cared for me but it was all hoax, nothing else. Don't worry I'll return all your favours one by one."

She was hurt. Hurt to the extent that she wanted to cry on her fate for falling in love with a man who never cared for her. She wanted to complain to Allah for taking her parents for if they would have been alive she would never have met him. She would have been happy with them, with her small family.

Maybe just like him everyone was using her so that when time comes they too will ask her to repay. They will ask her to repay for taking care of her after her parents. For providing her with a family. For fulfilling her every necessity.

Yes, everything was a hoax. Everyone was playing with her emotions to tear her apart when their motive will be fulfilled. She won't be left with anything. She didn't had anything in the first place. Her most price possession, her parents were not with her. She was alone, without any family.

"I don't want many favours, just this one and you'll be free of everything."

Free of everything ? Can you undo everything you did, so that it would be easy for me to hate you. Can you give me my heart back who is stubbornly beating inside my chest for you. Can you ?

"I will, so that I'll be free of everything."

Jerking her arm from his hold, she stepped back gesturing him to leave not able to see his presence inside her room anymore. His presence was now suffocating her, paining her to the extent that she wasn't able to breathe.

She wanted someone to hug her, to held her, telling everything was a bad dream nothing else. That someone was with her and she wasn't alone. Maybe it's time to walk alone. Maybe Allah was strengthening her not to depend on anyone else but him. Not to trust anyone but him. Not to ask anything from anyone but him. Maybe it was for her own good.