Chapter 15

Running we leave the Café. As if we wanted to escape the world. Our hands intertwined firm and at the same time so tender. I wanted to enjoy every second of this day. When I got to the street, I got a pipe and stopped a Tuk Tuk. It was the perfect method to show him my Mumbai.

»Come on, let's go Shahrukh. Now I'm going to show you the beauty of my city... «

Shahrukh was smiling at me. We carefully mounted and told the driver to take us to the Monuments. Nervously again and again I saw Shahrukh explaining everything. On every street we passed, I told something. Shahrukh absorbed my information like a sponge never ceasing to look at me ...

»Hey Shahrukh, we are here to look at the beauty...«

But he won't let me say

»Kajol, the most beautiful is in front of me! «

I immediately felt my heart beat hard and my face burned. With just that phrase I had lost myself in his eyes. Shahrukh ran his hand nervously through his hair when he noticed what had caused his words. At the same time, we look down at our hands. They were still trained. As if it had always been like that.

When we got to one of the monuments we got off and I as a tour guide started to explain everything. But Shahrukh only had his eyes on me. His gaze burned in my body. He very well knew what it caused in me. More and more nervous and shrill had to control this. Without thinking, I climbed on that monument dancing like crazy. But at that moment I felt so happy, so free that it was what I wanted to do. Shahrukh I don't wait a minute to follow me in my madness. He got on and we both started dancing. We were crazy ... we were united in our madness and our feelings.

»Shahrukh! Look! «

Shahrukh scared looked and saw in the distance what I meant. There was a food market. I loved those little posts. They had the best food in Mumbai. I immediately grabbed his hand and we turned to them.

»You have to try this ... and this ... and then this! «

Excited, I showed him everything. I could no longer control my feelings. And on the other hand, I didn't want to. I was like this. I was a volcano of emotions.

»Kajol calm. What do you think if we buy the food and go to the wall to eat it? «

I caught his gaze just nodded.

» Perfect! So, what does my hungry princess want? «

Hearing his words my heart stopped. Had your princess really told me? It was possible? Wanting to answer no words came out. I was so lost in my thoughts that only one slap on my shoulder of Shahrukh took me out

» Where are you? Kajol tell me what prince are you thinking ...? Who is so important to you that you leave me here planted with food? «

Shahrukh laughed. And I blushed I just replied

» In you! «