Chapter 13

A new life ... This was the only thing to think about while fatigue in filming was already noticed with more than 20 hours in a row in the studio. Every muscle in my body screamed desperately to rest. I went to the beach like every night to get some sleep. When I lay on the sand, I lost the sound of the city, of the great India and I got caught in my own world, the sound and smell of the beach, I closed my eyes and pronounced.

It had been a few weeks since I had arrived in Mumbai and I had to recognize that this was my new life. A new year began and I was so grateful for what happened in recent weeks, I had found a job that I did not expect and that gave me the opportunity to be someone and grow up, but I needed to find a place to rest, a place that became my home, my space, but I had to admit that the view of the beach every day had become part of me, I could not turn away from the sound of the waves, or watch the sea turn golden when the sun was rising or see up and know that since the stars watched me and took care of my loved ones.

I had only to thank nature for teaching me its beauty, while it was my accomplice and kept my secrets. The sand had become a blanket in the middle of loneliness, but where could I find this gift in a home? I admired the stars and looked around, I closed my eyes and enjoyed the silence without any disturbance, nobody bothered me and simply thanked life and which wonderful allowed me to move forward, I promised to take this place everywhere with me, in my thoughts and In my heart, come to think and write, come to thank and let go is part of my life.

I felt for a moment that that night had marked me for a lifetime and that I should look to the future, without uncertainty and eager to do what I liked, work and strive to achieve everything I set out to do. Also that night I spoke with my heart, the moon was my confidant and I really accepted that the reason for this change came from one person; Kajol That being that everything he looked captivated with his gaze, with those sometimes green and sometimes honey-coloured eyes become a scene, as if creating a world of illusion that you only discover when you look at it directly and catch you in an inexplicable way . That girl really captivated me. Is it possible that in such a short time I was captivated? I repeated it to myself in surprise, and I accepted it ... Yes, it was she to whom I wrote the first letters as if all that magical world was reflected between the lines.

This was what I always craved. What I thought I had found in Gauri. But it was not like that. She had never managed to enter my heart in such a way. For that reason, he had cut. He had explained it to her, but she didn't accept it. She wanted to continue, but in this new life there was no room for her. How could I explain all this to Kajol? She would never understand my thoughts, my feelings or my plans ... I had to find a way ...

 I had to find a way