Chapter 12

Today I was accompanied by Aish, but as always, I was bothering every moment. Since I introduced him to Shahrukh, I kept talking about him. This girl was completely crazy.

»Oh, that's enough Aish ... I'm bored of hearing how you talk about that boy. Yes, he will make the movie with me now, but that doesn't mean I'm going to give him my life. «

My gaze could kill at that moment. I couldn't take it anymore I was already annoyed ...

»Good morning ... Can you make me a coffee please? «

The boy behind the bar was smiling at me very strangely, but I didn't pay attention to him since Aish started again ...

»Kajol ... Please are you blind? Don't you see how Shahrukh looks at you? «

I could not do it anymore...

» Shut up now. That boy you put in the stars as a perfect prince ... that boy has a fiancée ... So, forget about him!!! «

I knew that my words had been somewhat harsh, but I couldn't stand it anymore. Aish didn't answer me ... She just looked at me as I picked up my coffee ...

»Kajol? Look! Is that what I think? «

I immediately looked at my cup and saw what Aish wanted to tell me ... Was it possible? My heart was pounding just to see its lyrics.

»Kajol shows me. I want to see it. What does it say ... Aiiii that I'm dying ...? Tell me now! «

I just looked at my cup. I still hadn't read anything. Just thinking that he had been here before me to leave me this made me feel those butterflies ...

I soon turned around. I wanted to be alone to read these lines, but it was too late. Aish was reading those lines that were only for me. With each word my heart was racing faster. Even the kiss of the moon felt it on my cheek ...

» Kajol that boy is crazy about you ... In every sentence you feel the love he has for you. «

Aish hugged me loudly whispering to me

»Kajol trust your heart. You're never going to be wrong ... «

I looked at my watch and shook. It was already too late. I immediately went to the Set with the Shahrukh lines in my mind ... How could I expect me to fall back into his game? Again, and again I told me that he had his girlfriend ...

The hours passed without being able to think about that case. The day was over, and I was exhausted and returned to my dressing room. I just wanted to go home and get into my bed. I wanted to forget everything and not have to keep thinking about that boy who had gotten into my heart in such a way.

When I left my dressing room, I saw that Shahrukh still had light in his. I looked at my watch and saw that it was past ten. What was he doing so late here? I approached and looked out the small window. But I didn't see anyone. I decided to open the door and look. I climbed the steps and opened the door ... There was no one. Curiously I looked at everything and saw that his backpack had fallen.

When I picked it up, a note book came out ...

Should I look at it? Not know what to do...