Yumi rolled her eyes. "Okay, whatever"

He heard Yumi's feets shuffling on the ground as she walked away. His aunt was only a few years older than him and was his father's younger sister. His grandparents had her at a later age. They lived in the country side. Jimin couldn't bear living in such a rustic environment so Yumi had to move in with him becoming his caretaker both at home and at the hotel.

He wouldn't say that she was good at been a caretaker. She was much too invested in other things that took her time rather than paying attention to him. Not that he minded at all. It was difficult but he could take care of himself just fine.

Jimin finally felt he was tidy so he grabbed his cane and slowly walked into the living room. There was silence in the air except for a tiny sound of guitar stringing. He gulped.

"Hello, where is the guest..."

An unfamiliar voice suddenly shouted loudly in panic. "Hey... wait! Don't..."

But it was almost too late. There was an object right in front of him that he wasn't aware of. As he moved his leg to take another step, he found himself tripping over it.

A small yelp escaped from his mouth. The  cane escaped from his hand. He thought he was going to fall straight on his face but a pair of arms held him securely on the waist preventing his fall.

His unseeing eyes blinked for some seconds. Faint breathing was heard above him as the familiar voice from earlier whispered to him.

"Are you okay?"

Jimin felt a slight throbbing in his chest as he blinked rapidly, trying to wiggle out of the stranger's hold. He succeeded, cheeks reddening as the stranger's hand slowly slipped from his waist. He could feel pair of eyes watching him intensely. He knew people stared at him but there was something about this stranger. Somehow, he could feel it wasn't a look of pity, neither was it an endearing look. There was just something in the air at that moment.

"Are you okay? I'm so sorry. I left my bag carelessly on the floor. I should have been more careful" he sounded quite upset.

"I had no idea that someone like you...."

He stopped himself. "Em... sorry"

Jimin shrugged. "I'm blind. You can say it"

The other laughed nervously. "I don't think it's right"

"It's okay I don't mind..."

But seeing that the other wasn't going to give in, he smiled a bit impressed with his good manners.

"Well, I'm fine"

He cleared his throat. "You are the guest who wanted a room"

The other spoke. "Yes! Just a little tiny room I can afford"

"You see, I'm quite broke at the moment"

Jimin smiled. "Don't worry. We have exactly what you need. You won't have to pay much. Just 2,000 won per day"

"Wow! That's quite cheap"

Jimin felt amused by the excitement in his voice. "Isn't it? So how long do you intend to stay?"

"Not sure. I'll just roam around for a while. See what this little town can offer"

"Yeah, there are many things you can do here, places to go. It would be quite fun. You might not even want to leave"

The other chuckled. "We'll see about that"

Jimin was about to walk towards the reception desk when he felt a gentle touch in his arms.

"Um... wait! You have something in your hair"

Jimin stiffened when he felt how close the other was to him. His hair was parted. All the while, Jimin held his breath. He knew he would be blushing so much.

"There it's fine. It was just mud"

Jimin stammered. "Um... thank you"

He was shaken but tried to recompose himself and put up a calm facade on his face as he stood by the receptionist desk.

"So your name?"

"Kim Taehyung! You can also call me V!"

Jimin smiled "V? I think I'll stick to Taehyung"

"No problem with that"

Jimin brought out a bunch of keys and gave them to Taehyung. He directed him towards the room he would be staying. The other thanked him, grabbed his bag and walked away humming to himself.

It would take a while but Jimin would soon realize that knowing Kim Taehyung was going to change his life forever. The latter didn't come out of his room the entire day, not even to eat. It was during the night while Jimin was asleep that the sound of someone playing the guitar and singing softly woke him up. He didn't feel annoyed. Rather, he was more fascinated. He slowly walked up to his window and looked out wondering how the sky must look on this night.

Just below his window, Kim Taehyung looked towards the sky smiling at the numerous stars shining brightly and dotting the sky.

"Don't know why but the sky sure looks more beautiful this night" he whispered.

And indeed it was.

Merry Christmas everyone! Hope you enjoyed this chapter. This is all for you