ELEVEN

Taehyung was acting really sneaky during recent times. Jimin wasn't sure what was happening but he didn't question him and time slowly went by just like that until one fateful day. Jimin was lying in bed still asleep when he was awoken by the feeling of arms being wrapped around his body. The familiar woody scent encapsulated him and he found himself sighing deeply as wet kisses landed on his face and the back of his neck.

"My love...my sweet sweet Jiminie" a husky voice whispered in his ear. A tingling sensation swept past him and that familiar feeling of slight arousal swept through him. He turned around slowly and quickly found Taehyung's lips. With a heavy sigh, he wrapped his arms around his neck and kissed him, their lips dancing in a synchronized motion, his fingers twirling around the mass of Taehyung's curly locks. The kiss got deeper and their breathing heavier. Taehyung pulled away and climbed on top of Jimin, his tongue licking across Jimin's neck and chest. He was dressed in a loose transparent top and shorts so Taehyung easily wiggled him out of his top discarding it on the ground. Jimin chuckled.

"Won't you get naked as well?"

A small smile ghosted Taehyung's lips as he gradually removed his clothes until he was stark naked. Then he reached for Jimin's shorts and tugged it down, smirking at the sight of Jimin's already erected cock.

"You're a naughty naughty boy. Look at you, all set for me aren't you?" he whispered. Jimin didn't reply, just shivered with anticipation, reaching out his arm to pull his lover in for a kiss but gasped as Taehyung gripped his cock.

"Let's take care of this now shall we?"

Jimin bit his lips, nodding his head rapidly. Taehyung was satisfied just seeing the needy expression on Jimin's face.

He bent and took him in his mouth, his tongue doing wonders on his cock, moving up and down in a swift motion. Jimin could hardly take the spasms of pleasure coursing through his body. He sucked harder and harder and Jimin's body jolted hands gripping the sheet tight. He began to whimper.

"Taehyung... I'm going to..."

The latter stopped and raised his head.

"No... don't come for me yet my love" he said.

Jimin was gasping, sweat already drenching his entire body. He urged to please so he searched Taehyung's face with his hands.

"Let me help you out"

But Taehyung captured his hands, kissing it lightly.

"No... today it's all about you. I want to take care of you. I want to satisfy you in a way I never had before. I want to love everything about you"

Jimin's heart melted by his words but he wasn't given any time to remenisce because he suddenly felt a wetness against his hole. Taehyung had never done something that raw. He had never being that intense. This was the first and Jimin didn't know how to feel about it. His face reddened as pleasure mixed with embarrassment flooded his body.

He heard Taehyung chuckle.

"You're so stiff Jiminah. Relax.. it's gonna to feel real good"

"But it's embarrassing..."

"Trust me"

That gentle whisper was enough to make Jimin loose his guard. He finally allowed himself to feel the wholeness of pleasure as Taehyung's tongue moved skillfully in and out.

"Oh my god...oh my..."

He was afraid his orgasm would spill out but Taehyung backed away swallowing his moans with his mouth, his hands fondling his breasts and his fingers fumbling his nipples.