SEVEN

Namjoon stood still staring angrily at the stranger who had interrupted him.

"Who the hell do you think you are?" He growled but the stranger walked past him towards Jimin. He held the other's hand and with the way he looked and whispered to him, Namjoon could feel the intimacy between them.

"Are you okay?" Taehyung asked.

Jimin sighed. "I'm fine..." He drew in a deep breath. "It's you, isn't it? It's you Taehyung"

He reached out to feel his face but Taehyung had already pulled away looking at Namjoon. The latter suddenly laughed.

"You look familiar..."

He narrowed his eyes at him"You must be..."

He nodded as he began to realize. "Oh...you're the sculpture guy..."

He snickered. "The unrequited love..."

Before he could finish, Jimin had interrupted.

"Please can you leave?..."

"What's going on?" Taehyung whispered. Jimin hesitated before speaking.

"He wants me to be his lover!"

Taehyung's eyes darkened and if Jimin could see, he would notice how he was fuming with indescribable anger. He was heaving heavily, hands clenched tightly. Even Namjoon couldn't ignore how angered he was.

"What? Why the hell are you looking at me that way?"

He suddenly grinned. "Oh, is it because I want him to become my lover?"

He placed his hands on his hips.

"What are you going to do about it? It's not like you two are together"

"So I surgest you step aside or you're going to get seriously hurt if you insist on standing in my way"

Taehyung chuckled. "What makes  you think it's unrequited love?"

He suddenly grabbed Jimin's hand and squeezed it tightly.

"It's definitely not..."

He sighed deeply. "I made a very huge mistake by leaving like a coward but not anymore..."

"I'm going to stay and be with him because he's someone who is. very special to me"

Jimin was surprised. Taehyung held his hand tightly. He wasn't sure if he could believe him but he sounded genuine but he was scared. How on earth was he so brave? Did he have any idea how dangerous Namjoon was?

He silently nudged Taehyung and whispered in his ear.

"Look, I appreciate you sticking up for me and saying those things but..."

"You have to be careful. Namjoon is a very dangerous person..."

Taehyung smirked. "So that's his name"

"Don't worry. I will handle this"

He turned back to face Namjoon who was scowling at him.

"Now, I'll appreciate it if you leave this place. Don't bother Jimin anymore"

Namjoon looked at Taehyung in disbelief.

"And who the hell do you think you are to tell us when to leave or when to go!"

"You really have guts and I'm not liking it at all"

He motioned to one of his men. "I think you ought to be taught a lesson"

Without warning, two of them lurched at Taehyung violently but then, a sharp scream was heard from one of them and the next thing Jimin heard was the click of a gun.

"Take another step and you're gone" He said in a soft but deathly tone. He was pointing the gun at Namjoon whose hands were raised in the air. Extreme fear was etched in the corner of his eyes as he stared back at Taehyung in disbelief.

"Who are you?" He muttered. He looked at his men sprawled on the floor, groaning in pain.

"How did you..."

Taehyung pressed the trigger. "Get out of here and don't come back"

He smirked. "I won't be this nice"

Namjoon put his hand down and frowned.

"Fine, you win but Mark my words, I will remember today"

Taehyung flung the gun at him. "Take your filthy gun with you"

Namjoon caught it immediately. After giving Jimin one last derisive glance, he yelled at the two still groaning painfully on the ground.

"Get up you fools! You're an embarrasment"

He hissed. "How could you let one man do this to you. He even took your gun"

"I'm going to teach you both a lesson"

The two men had finally stood up, looking very ashamed. Namjoon scoffed and walked away, his bevy of men behind him. As soon as Namjoon had gone, a heavy silence fell upon the two.

"How did you..."

Taehyung chuckled. "It's self defense"

It didn't sound like that. It sounded like Taehyung was well experienced in fighting and weilding a gun but Jimin didn't voice out his suspicions. He was more eager about sometilhing else. Why did Taehyung return?

Taehyung smiled at him. "Hope you're not hurt"

Jimin nodded his head. "I'm fine..."

An awkward silence settled between them as Jimin slowly moved away from him sighing. His heart was beating faster. He didn't know what to do at the moment. He never imagined he would be in the latter's presence again. He thought their story was over but here he was now. He couldn't hold back his curiosity so he spoke.

"What are you doing here? I had no idea you would return?"

Taehyung didn't answer and Jimin could hear him tap his feet restlessly.

"Tae..."

"I changed my mind!" Taehyung suddenly blurted out. "I decided to come back because I was bored"

Jimin bit his lips hard. "Bored!" He murmured under his breath.

"Yeah, bored. No matter what I did, no matter where I want, everything just seemed..."

He drew in a sharp breath. "Bleak..."

Jimin smiled painfully. "So you're back because you're bored"

He forced a smile on his face. "Well, I just hope you don't get bored here as well"

Taehyung grinned. "I doubt that"

Jimin ignored him and waddled to the counter.

"Your old room is still empty. You can stay there"

He stopped and somehow looked towards his direction even though he really had no idea where Taehyung really was.

"Dinner is by eight. There shall be no breakfast"

"Of course"

Jimin handed him a key, his face set. Taehyung purposely brushed his hands against his as he took the key from him.

"Thank you"

Jimin didn't respond. Inside him was a constant battle. He didn't know whether he ought to be happy or angry at Taehyung's presence.

"Make yourself at home" He said with a tight smile and left the counter, making his way to the backyard. Taehyung watched him leave with a smile on his face. Now he could clearly understand why he was bored during his trips, why he couldn't seem to enjoy anything. Why he was constantly feeling like he was missing something. The reason was walking away from him. It was Park Jimin and for the first time in a long time, Taehyung felt  that it wouldn't be so bad to actually settle down but first of all, he was going to woo Jimin and convince him he was worth settling down with.

Thanks for reading. To be continued everyone