LOST, DEAD AND BURIED.

Start from the beginning

***

She Was rushed into the emergency room as the doctors started operating her.

They waited at the reception. "I know my Amira will not leave me like Amir did" Hussein hugged her.

"You can come in" the doctor announced after two hours of operating.

Her face was all bandaged and all the tubes were connected to her body.

Aisha rushed to Amira and held her her. "She lost her baby" she said looking down to her flat stomach.

Hussein came near her and held her shoulder. "The doctor said she will have a plastic surgery"  he informed her and she nodded.

Her breathing started accelerating and they called the doctor.

Her breathing stopped and the stethoscope was placed on her chest. The doctor checked her wrist and he shook his head.

"Sorry we lost her" that was the only thing Aisha heard before darkness took over her.

***

AMIRA WAS BURIED IN MALAYSIA AT THE MUSLIM GRAVE YARD NEXT TO AMIR.

It was a big disaster for Aisha who has being in the hospital for the past two weeks.

"The only difference is that you are here Hussein" Aisha said as she creased Hussein cheek. Naseer and Hilwa was there also.

"Mom eat something" Hilwa cried out. "I want my daughter back" tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Mom you have Naseer and I you don't have to worry mom we will always make you happy" Naseer nodded in agreement.

"And I am  also here" Hussein added and she gave them a weak smile.

FIVE YEARS ON

"Dad I can't attend the meeting today. I have to meet the new investors today" Naseer said.

"After your meeting?"

"Dad I have training dad just carry on my PA will be there" he assured him

"Enough of work let us eat" Aisha served dinner. "Mom I am going for a sleepover in Clara's house". Her mom hummed in reply.

"Ramadan is due in two weeks time" Aisha remind them.

"Mashaallah so you should get the list of things we will need" Hussein said and they all nodded in Agreement.

"Mom dad can I make use of my trust fund" Hilwa asked hopefully but they both said no.

"That will be when you get married huh" her mom warned.

"Perks of being a male child" Hussein bluffed. Hilwa showed her middle finger.

"What that?" Hussein asked in a Strained voice.

"He started dad" she whined.

"You are grounded"

"But dad I have to go to Clara's house" she pleaded.

"Submit your phone, laptop, iPad, to my room and Naseer disconnect the TV in her room" dad ordered.

"Dad" she cried and ran to her room. "That was too much" Aisha said.

"No objections" he left the table and Naseer did the same.

It being five years, six months, five days, ten hours, twenty minute and six seconds my Amira left us.

It being twenty seven years, Amir left me. Why this, I really miss my children,my twins, my happiness.

"You should stop thinking" Hussein voice brought her out of her trace.

She wiped her tears and smile. "Just remembered them" he sat next to her and held her cold hand.

"You have me, Naseer and Hilwa we will fill that void for you" she smiled weakly.

"I wish I never let her left my sight"

"You believe in destiny. I know everything happened for a reason so wipe your tears and let go and sleep.

She wiped her tears and hugged her husband as they both went to bed.

READ THIS PLEASE

THE END.

NOT ALL STORY ENDS WITH A HAPPILY EVER AFTER.

MAKE SURE YOU VOTE COMMENT SHARE AND FOLLOW AND PLEASE DON'T HATE ME FOR THIS STORY.

BUT PLEASE DON'T STOP READING BECAUSE MORE UPDATE IS COMING IN THE PART TWO OF BOOK TWO. SO PLEASE DO NOT DELETE THIS STORY FROM YOUR LIBRARY MY DEAR LOVELY READERS.

HOW DOES IT FEELS MORE THAN ONE UPDATE IN A DAY SO STAY TUNED BECAUSE MORE IS STILL COMING YOUR WAY.

WAIT AND READ TO THE EPILOGUE PLEASE MY DEARIES.
MUCH KISSES💋💋💋