Chapter 39: Mariska's Wedding

18th November. The date that Mariska had waited for a long time. The day she would tie the knot with the man she loved for years. The day she would become Mrs. Tobias Lehner. And she smiled at the thought of that.

Gia and Adelina were preparing themselves at their house. Unfortunately, Gilbert and his family couldn't come as he was very busy with his job. But he had texted both Mariska and Tobias to congratulate them.

 But he had texted both Mariska and Tobias to congratulate them

She was elated to be chosen as one of the bridesmaids. She was wearing a violet gown like other bridesmaids as it was Mariska's favourite colour. She was so excited to attend their wedding. They had been dating for more than 5 years and she thought that it was the right time for them to marry.

She was using her mascara when her mother came into her bedroom. "Gia."

Gia smiled seeing her mother who still looked so beautiful although she was almost 60. "Mom, you are so beautiful."

"You too, sweetheart."

Adelina was waiting there until Gia finished applying her make up on her face. After that, she put her phone into her clutch bag and they left the bedroom. She also admired her daughter who looked so pretty that day.

Then, they were surprised by the sound of car horn. "Who is that?" Adelina asked.

"I don't know, mom. You just wait here. I'm going to see who that is."

Whoever that was, they came at the wrong time as she was about to leave, she thought to herself. She walked closer to the door and opened it. She was surprised to know who had come to her house.

"Seb."

He went out of his car and closed the door. "Hi, Gia."

"You didn't tell me that you would come," Gia smiled, feeling happy with his appearance.

"Yeah, I'm sorry, Gia. I want to surprise Tobias and Mariska. I hope that they will be happy with my presence."

"Of course they will be very happy!"

Then, Seb looked at Gia from head to toe. He was amazed with what he saw. "You look stunning, Gia."

The blush suddenly appeared on Gia's face. "Oh, thanks. You look amazing too, Seb."

"