Chapter 7: Spielberg

Gia looked at the mirror as she was combing her hair. While, Mariska was taking a shower. It was Friday, so it was time for them to go to the Red Bull Ring, to watch the first and second free practice. A day before, they visited some museums in Spielberg. She was happy to explore everything there.

"Gia, you look so wonderful," Mariska said after walking out from the bathroom.

"Thanks but why? These are clothes that I usually wear in my daily life."

"I know but, you look stunning today."

Gia just shook her head and chuckled. Sometimes, Mariska was a bit exaggerated, she thought to herself. She couldn't count on how many times she had praised her as a gorgeous woman.

"Mariska?"

"Hmm?"

"Should we bring our jackets?"

"I don't think it will rain today. But it isn't a big problem if we bring it."

"Okay."

Gia took one of the jackets that she brought in her suitcase, while Mariska was applying her make-up. They were going to meet Tobias at the lobby and they would immediately go.

---

Gia draped the ticket holder lanyard around her neck as they had arrived at the parking lot of Red Bull Ring. She took a look for a moment before releasing it.

Tobi wanted to come there earlier as he hoped that he would have a chance to meet the F1 drivers. He was so envy because his girlfriend had met his favourite driver at her bookstore.

"Mariska, Gia, is it okay if we wait for a moment at the access gate? Maybe we have a chance to meet the drivers there."

Gia suddenly felt nervous. She wasn't ready to meet Seb again. She wanted to resist but she had no idea what she should say to Tobi. Besides, he was the person who invited her to watch the race, so she didn't want to intervene on anything.

"Wait, Tobi," Mariska told him. She looked at Gia as she looked a bit different since they arrived. "Gia, are you okay? You look a bit pale."

"Oh, I'm fine, don't worry. What has Tobi just said? Waiting at the gate?"

"Yeah. I think that we can meet the drivers there. Do you mind with that?" Tobias asked her.

"No, of course I don't mind with that, Tobi. Let's go!" Gia said excitedly, making them sure that she was fine.

Then, they walked away from the parking lot, and their first destination, as Tobi said, was the access gate. After walking for some minutes, they finally stood next to the gate. And just like the three of them, there were many people who were standing there as well.

The first driver who arrived was Charles Leclerc from Alfa Romeo Sauber. The rookie was predicted to be a rising star in Formula 1. He was also projected as a future driver for Scuderia Ferrari as he was a part of their junior programme.

"Charles! Charles! Please sign here!" Tobi called the driver.

Charles looked at Tobi and smiled. He walked closer to them. Then, he gave his marker to the Monegasque. He signed his autograph on the official F1 race programme that Tobi and Gia had. After that, they took some photos with him.

---

Seb arrived at the Red Bull Ring. He got out of the Ferrari road car which was rented by the team over the weekend there. Antti and Britta were in the same car as him.

He took his rucksack from the boot of the car before he left the parking lot for F1 drivers. All of them then walked to the entrance. As always, he was welcomed by his fans who asked for his autograph. He sometimes chatted with them.