I wanted to explain to him....I wanted to tell him how much he meant to me...

How much I loved him....how he was my mate and I couldn't live without him.

And yet I was rejected with a stone cold heart....and a look that could send me to my grave.

I could already feel the effects of the rejection hitting....I wasn't going to live for long.

I would last for maybe a year if I fought it off but....what meaning would that have anyways right?

I shifted to my wolf form growling in both anger and pain....

And I ran...I ran and sweared to never look back till the day I die.

Which was soon.....

~

(3rd POV)

"He....was a wolf all along". Jin sobbed his face hidden between his knees which he pulled up against his chest.

He was now leaning against the wall of his bedroom too shocked to process everything.

He couldn't believe Namjoon...the guy he was in love with was a werewolf.

And what was worse is that Namjoon had hidden that from him through out all this time.

He knew he shouldn't have reacted that way...and after advising Jungkook to do the opposite.

But as soon as his eyes fell on the bloody red eyes all he could see was blood...

The blood of his mother who was viciously murdered by his own father.

And then his memory would go to his younger brother.....

Those desperate hazel eyes staring at him with tears filling them....begging him to stay with him, to not leave him alone.

The flood of memories made Jin break...he couldn't think anymore. He couldn't even control his own actions.

How he had pushed Namjoon away when he could've let him explain....the memory of Namjoons pleading eyes made him break out in tears yet again.

How could he hurt Namjoon like that? How could he make the same mistake all over again.

He had already made that mistake and lost his brother forever...was he now going to lose Namjoon too?

Jin chocked on his in tears at the thought of losing another person he had loved.

"I'm sorry..." Jin whispered to himself tears blurring his vision of the photo he had of Namjoon.

And the he moved to a family picture he had....he kept repeating the words 'I'm sorry' as if he was apologizing to the people in them.

His mother....his brother....and the person he loved most....

"Joonie I'm so sorry.....I'm sorry". He cried out his thumb brushing on Namjoons picture.

Seeing Namjoons smile.... remembering how happy he was when Jin agreed to go out with him.

And then comparing it to the pained look he had when Jin pushed him away....

That night Jin couldn't stop crying....he fell asleep after a few hours on the cold wooden floor of his room.

The only warmth he got was from his arms tightly wrapped around him...his fists clenching the picture he had of Namjoon.

He wished he could wake up and it would all be a dream....just a horrible nightmare.

But he knew damn well it wasn't....and that when he woke up the person he loves wouldn't be there waiting for him....

~

"HOW THE HELL COULD YOU DO THIS?" Taehyung yelled pushing Jungkook against the hard wall.

Jungkook had just gotten home after comforting Jimin and finally getting him to sleep peacefully.

And he was shocked to see an angry Taehyung waiting for him by the door.

As soon as he came in he was pushed against the hard wall right next to the front door.

And Taehyung looked like he would rip him apart....literally.

"I don't know what you're talking about". Jungkook gulped trying to get out of Taehyungs grip but there was no use.

He closed his eyes shut feeling his heart beats quicken in fear....

For the second time ever...he was actually scared to death from Taehyung.

"OH YOU DONT KNOW? We're gonna pretend now won't we?" Taehyung spat throwing his hands in the air.

"I really don't know what you're talking about...." Jungkook whispered feeling his eyes sting....

His chest was tightening and fear was taking over him....he hated the feeling of being cornered....it felt too much like the past.

"Please let me go...." Jungkook muttered in fear trying to steady his breath so his tears won't fall.

"LOOK AT ME". Taehyung growled grabbing Jungkooks chin harshly and forcing him to face him.

"I SAID OPEN YOUR EYES". He yelled harshly grabbing the younger hair and pulling his head back.

"Please...." Jungkook whispered opening his eyes finally letting the tears slip down his cheeks.

What Jungkook saw made his heart drop to his stomach.....it felt as if he couldn't breath anymore.

It was a video of him....with the guy he went to the bar with and he was sucking him.....

But that's impossible Jungkook couldn't remember any of this happening.

How could he not remember any of this?? And how the hell did Taehyung have a video of this?

'What the hell is happening...' Jungkook thought before looking up at Taehyung with a confused look.

But he was met by Taehyungs harsh fiery eyes which were glaring daggers into him.

(TO BE CONTINUED)
______________________________

Dramaaaaaa 👀!!!!