reunited.

Olive
1week later
7am
Awakening from my slumber, I sat up in bed soon noticing that I was alone. Sage came home last night but was obviously gone again this morning, the penthouse was extremely quiet.

I huffed, flipping the covers back so that I could get up before I soon realized that he'd kept his promise.

"Sage." I chuckled to myself, looking at a single rose left at the foot of the bed. I quickly got up to read the small note that was left beside it.

Goodmorning, baby girl

Just so you remember, all day you're on my mind..
I left you a dozen roses for every hour that I'm gone. By the time you find the last one, I should be home in your arms.❤️

I love you.

P.S.
Sorry I had to go record this last track that I'm putting out. I think you'll love it.

Tearing my eyes away from the note, I pulled it close to my heart with a pout on my face.

"I love you too." I whispered.

I'm so in love. I thought.

Finally putting the note down, I made my way to the bathroom to complete both my hygiene and skincare routine. I would then begin my journey of finding each rose that he'd left me.

It took me about an hour to complete everything, I was still moisturizing my body with my smell good lotion before I looked up at the ceiling, seeing the second rose.

I chuckled to myself, lathering the rest of the lotion before standing to my feet and standing on the bed to get it. I could barely reach at first before I jumped up and grabbed it.

I smiled to myself, reading the note attached.

Number two. Ten more to go, beautiful.

I bit my bottom lip, getting down from the bed and putting on my black silk robe. I searched the house, trying to find the other roses but it was actually hard.

"This is harder than I thought it would be." I poked my lip out, walking into the kitchen to find food since I obviously couldn't find anything else.

Opening the fridge, I smiled to myself, seeing another rose.

"Silly." I spoke, grabbing it and reading the note that was left.

Number three. Now Eat.

Chuckling, I sat everything down on the island and began to prepare breakfast for myself which I probably would've skipped had he not said anything.

In the mist of cooking, knocking came to the front door, startling me. Furrowing my eyebrows, I turned the fire down and slowly made my way over to it.

Not saying a word, the knocking became louder as I looked out of the peephole.

"What the-"

Opening the door, there was my sister.

"Baby sis!" She spoke loudly, pulling me in for a hug.

"Hey." I smiled, happy to see her. I hadn't seen her in a while.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, closing the door as she entered the house.

"Sage flew me out. He told me you needed some company out here in the big apple." She joked.

"He had me in first class, baby sis..."

"Are you sure he doesn't have any siblings?" She went on to say, making me laugh.