time.

Olive

Olive

I watched the sun rise as I finished up my morning fruit and looked over to Sage who was knocked out. I trailed my finger over his bushy eyebrows as he stirred in his sleep. He was sleeping peacefully and I was just admiring everything about him. He had the most perfect eyebrows, eyelashes and skin. He didn't even have to try it was all just natural.

"Stop staring at me, little girl." He spoke, opening his eyes slowly.

"I thought you were sleep." I giggled, adjusting the bralette that I was wearing.

"Where's my fruit?" He asked, pulling me to him as I moved my sketchbook and bowl.

I placed them both on top of the nightstand beside us before I got comfortable in bed, cuddling him.

"There's more in the kitchen." I told him as we laid face to face and he nodded, wrapping his arm around my waist.

"What time is it?" He asked as I leaned over to check my phone.

"It's 10."

"I have to go to this meet and greet at 12." He spoke before yawning.

"You want to come with me or do you want to stay here?" He asked and I thought about it for a minute.

"How long is it?" I asked and he shrugged.

"Should be no more than 2-3 hours."

"Yeah, I'll go. Only if I can stay in the back though." I told him and he nodded, rubbing his eye.

"Where is it?"

"A Nike retail store, it's close to your house." He told me and I nodded.

"Well let's get ready now because you know you take forever." I said to him, jokingly because I knew he would protest.

"Me?" He said in a surprised tone and I chuckled.

"Yes, you." I said as we walked into the bathroom together.

I pushed my messy hair up into a ponytail as he stood behind me looking in the mirror.

"Good morning, beautiful." He spoke, putting his head in the crook of my neck while I blushed.

"Good morning, baby." I spun around to wrap my arms around his neck.

We looked over each other's eyes, mentally telling each other that we loved one another before we pulled away.

I then opened the glass shower door, ran the water and made sure it was as hot as we liked it.

We waited for a while as the bathroom began to look and feel like a sauna.

Once the water was ready, we both began to undress ourselves before stepping into the huge shower. He let me go first as he came in afterwards, closing the shower door behind him. We quickly showered, cleaning ourselves and within 30 minutes, we were finished. We didn't get out of the shower directly after though, we stayed in just to talk for a while.