voice.

Olive

Entering our house, Sage and I rushed to the bedroom as he stripped out of his clothes.

"Take this off." He told me, referring to my dress and I did as told with our lips still attached to one another's.

Once I got my dress off, we barely made it to the bed before Sage was on top of me. He wasted no time pushing my panties to the side and inserting me slowly.

"Damn." He dragged, closing his eyes.

"Slow." I told him as he began to stroke me roughly.

We were going at it for about 5 minutes before his phone rang loudly. We ignored it at first but it ended up ringing again so he stopped to see who it was.

"Damn, Mike. Whatever it is, it better be important." He snapped into the phone as he looked down at me and softly kissed my lips.

I couldn't hear what Mike was saying but I knew it couldn't be good because of the look on Sage's face when he pulled back from the kiss.

"She said she would." He laughed harshly, removing himself from inside of me and getting out of the bed.

"Snake ass bitch."

"Alright.."

"Alright, let me just tell my girl before this shit get any crazier." He said, hanging up the phone.

I tilted my head to the side, pulling the covers up to my naked body.

"What's wrong?"

"My moms went through with it. Your face is all over the tabloids saying that you're my girlfriend, I've been hiding you for years, you aborted the baby and that you manipulated me into not dealing with her anymore."

Not saying anything, I sat there in shock. I knew his mother was conniving but I never expected her to actually go through with this. She really hated me that much to make up a false story and put it out into the world.

"Don't get upset, babygirl. I'll fix this."

I shook my head, tucking my lips, watching as he moved around the room.

"I got you." Sage assured for a second time, putting some sweatpants on.

I was simply taking this all in. The world now knew who I was and it wasn't in a positive light. I was a manipulative, baby-killing, bitch. Obviously.

"What are we going to do?"

"Give me a minute, ma." Sage sighed as he scrolled his phone, texting people.

"Your sister DM'd me on Instagram, she said to have you call her. Now."

I sighed, forgetting all about Lee. I knew my mother most likely told her everything that happened and I wouldn't hear the end of it.

"How long ago was it?" I asked.

"Two days ago." He said, scrolling.

Quickly grabbing my phone, I dialed Lee's number since I knew it by heart and waited for her to answer.

"Hello." She answered.

"Yeah."

"Olive?" She spoke into the phone.

"Yeah, it's me."

"You changed your number?"

"Yeah, I was tired of mommy calling." I explained.

"What the fuck is going on? I'm hearing you moved in with Sage and told mommy to fuck off and now you and Sage are all over TMZ and the shaderoom."