young, wild and free.

Olive

It was currently midnight and I hadn't spoken to Sage the entire day. I couldn't get through to him. As soon as I read the note that he'd left, I'd came to his house in hopes that he'd be here so we could fix this but all of his stuff was gone.

I cried my eyes out as I sat on his front step while the rain poured down on me. I'd been here the entire day and he hadn't returned not even one of my phone calls or messages.

Sniffing and wiping my face with the back of my sleeve, my phone buzzed in my lap as I slowly looked down at it, seeing that it was Mike, Sage's manager, calling.

"Hello." I croaked.

"I haven't heard from him, Olive. I've been trying to reach him too." Mike sighed into the phone.

I'd texted Mike a while ago to see if he could give me any information.

"He left for NY today?" I asked.

"Yeah.." He trailed off.

I couldn't help but to break down crying, he'd really left me. After three years, he just left as if I meant nothing to him. As if our relationship meant nothing to him.

"Are you okay?"

"No." I spoke through my tears.

"I'm broken." I admitted.

"Just try calling him again. I know he'll answer for you, if anything. He really loves you." He said and I shook my head.

"Right."

"Let me know if you hear anything." He said before we hung up.

Taking a deep breath, I tried calling Sage again and it rang for a long time before going to voice mail once again.

"Answer me!" I snapped, almost throwing my phone.

At this point, I didn't know what I was hoping for but I just wanted to hear his voice. It didn't even matter if he wanted to see me or not, I just wanted to know that he was okay so I could put my mind at ease.

I looked around as the rain poured, I was soaked and the tears cascading down my face didn't help at all.

Picking up my phone again, I scrolled to my messages and decided to leave an audio message.

"Baby, please answer me. Just tell me that you're okay and I'll leave you alone." I said in the message.

Sitting my phone down, I wiped my face, feeling helpless. I was cold and drenched but I wasn't leaving until I talked to him.

My phone buzzed beside me and I quickly grabbed it as my hands shook from them being so cold.

From: My Love❤️
I'm sorry, babygirl. Move on.

Feeling my heart shatter, I tucked my lips as I felt the pain in the pits of my stomach. This pain was unbearable and I wouldn't wish it on anyone. I cried and cried as I threw my phone, hearing the glass shatter. I then laid my head in my lap feeling like a complete fool.

**