we like 2 party.

Olive, Lee and Courtney.

next week
Olive

"Hey, little sister." Lee spoke as I got into her car.

"Hey." I smiled, putting on my seatbelt.

"Oh, you look cute." Courtney spoke loudly from the backseat.

"Thank you." I laughed as my sister pulled away from my mother's house.

"She's already drunk." Lee rolled her eyes and Courtney laughed loudly.

"Don't listen to her, I'm not drunk."

I laughed to myself as I pulled my phone out, looking at me and Sage's message thread. We hadn't talked the entire day, mostly because I wasn't in the mood for him to continue talking about the altercation with his mother and he had a show tonight, that he needed to practice for.

"Are you ready to see your man?" Lee joked, taking her eyes off of the road and looking over to me.

I playfully rolled my eyes as she smiled.

"I'm not really into going to his shows, I usually just watch videos of them."

"Are you serious? You have a whole famous nigga and you don't go to his shows?" Courtney spoke loud and obnoxiously.

"I'm not really into the crowd and the scenery." I admitted and she smacked her lips.

"See you're lame, let me get a famous nigga. I'll be at all his shows, hyping him up, drinking, having fun.." She trailed off.

"It's easy to say but after a while, you get tired especially when you have your own life to live. Plus I'm used to it. He's not just a famous guy to me, he's my boyfriend." I rolled my eyes.

Courtney was a cool girl but she wasn't my friend, she was my sister's friend. We were nothing alike so I never felt the need to engage. She was loud, she drank a lot and she shows her ass every time we are around guys. I don't know how my sister deals with it.

"Girl, please. Your own life to live? Obviously you're living life wrong, Olive. You still work at a grocery store when your nigga is mad rich." She chuckled.

"Lay off my baby sister, Court." Lee warned.

"You know I love Olive but you have to admit it's true."

"You sound just like his mother." I spoke in disgust.

"What did his mom say?" Lee asked, furrowing her eyebrows.

I wasn't going to tell anyone in my family about it because it wasn't worth the drama but I knew that I could talk to Lee about anything.

"His mom said that I'm no good for him and that I shouldn't be working at a grocery store. Then she said I was only with him for his money." I shrugged.

"What?"

"Yeah and then she brung his ex over."

"What?" They spoke in unison and I nodded.

"That's crazy." Courtney spoke.

"What did Sage say?" Lee asked.