Jack

Yeah, she's fine with that. I once called her to come pick me up because I was so wasted and she laughed the whole way home.

Corbyn

Ok.

Jonah

Daniel, any update on the room?

Daniel

She said it'll be about 15 minutes.

Jack

Great. I just got to Ana so we should be there in 30 minutes.

Zach

Tell her we said hi!

Daniel

You'll tell her that in like 30 minutes.

Zach

Oh yeah.

Corbyn

God, you are so dumb.

4:38 PM Friday, December 20.

Ana came running through the double doors leading into the lobby. She threw herself at Jack, he wrapped his arms around her in a loving hug. "Hi Ana." "Oh my god Jack hi. I'm so excited right now." "I can see that." He said with a big smile. "Okay Mr. Avery you are all set." "Thank you so much." "Don't let me so you back here again girl." "Yes ma'am." Ana said with a smile grabbing her bags. "Are you ready to go?" "Yep!" She said as she headed out of the front door.

"So, is there any last minute thing I should know about the guys before I meet them?" "I don't think so." "Really? No crazy thing that you haven't told me about?" "Well, Corbyn's been obsessing over this for months, Zach is actually more chill in real life, Jonah is the same, and Daniel is Daniel." "I can't wait to meet them." "Yeah." "Wait," Ana said looking out of the window. "That's our hotel, why are we passing it up?" "I have a little surprise for you." "What is it?"

"A trip to the mall?" "It might not seem like a big thing but we are here for you to get something really special." "And what might that be." "A fancy dress." "Why?" "Because the boys and I have something planned." "I'm guessing you can't tell me?" "Yep. Now go find something pretty."

WHY DONT WE: NO ANA :(

Jack

I can't keep stalling for much longer. We just walked through H&M looking fr a dress and she complained about how hetero normative the retail business is and then processed to rant at me for making her get a dress.

Jonah

Well what are you doing now?

Jack

We are at Forever 21 and she is now getting a jumpsuit.

Daniel

She says the room is gonna be ready in like 5 minutes.

Jack

And how long is it gonna take to set up?

Corbyn

Not long.

Jack

So when should we leave?

Daniel

Leave in 5 minutes.

Jack

OK.

Corbyn

I can't wait to see the look on her face when she sees us.

5:26 PM Friday, December 20.

Jack and Ana climbed out of their Uber with bags in hand. "Okay, so, I need you to put the jumpsuit on when we get in." "What? Why?" "Because, it's for the thing." "Ah yes. The thing that is happening that I'm not allowed to know about because it's supposed to be a surprise but you are really bad at hiding the fact that something is going on. That thing?" "Yes, now hurry up." He pushed her towards the bathroom in the lobby. "You do know you are gonna have to zip me up right?" "I know." He said with a reluctant sigh.

She walked out of the bathroom in a shimmering jumpsuit. "Wow. You look beautiful." "I know. Now zip me up. I wanna go meet my boys." "Okay. I'm coming." "Me to Daniel later." "Ya know what, I've changed my mind and I don't want you to look this pretty when you meet the guys. Put on some sweats and a big shirt." "Ha ha Jack. Now zip me up and let's go." "Alright alright."

In the elevator on their way to the top floor, Jack noticed Ana bobbing her foot up and down. "Are you ok?" "No. Not really." "What's wrong?" "I'm just really excited to meet the guys but I don't know if they'll lie in real life." "Are you kidding me? They are gonna love you!" Jack said as they stepped out of the elevator. "And if they don't, well screw 'em." They walked to the end of the hallway. "Are you ready?" Jack asked. Ana took a deep breath. "Yes."