Sharpies, Fights, And Another Badass?.. I Dont Think So [3]

One word that is evil to children everywhere.

School.

Who thought that children should go to school for 7 hours.

To learn.

Whomever this was,

I'd like to meet and teach them a lesson. No pun intended.

Jay, Abbey, and myself are jamming out to "Follow Me Down" by 3Oh!3 ft. Neon Hitch in Abbey's new car, on the way to school.

She goes to pull up in her normal spot, but there's already a car there.

"No. Friggin. Way." She says, looking around for another parking spot.

"Somebody needs to learn there place. Abbey, unlock the door. I'll go find out who thought this was their parking spot." I glare at a couple delinquents who are standing around the car. She unlocks the door and I practically bolt from the car.

"Chad, here comes a girl, already. Dont look now, but shes looks mad. And kinda cute." One whispers to the guy sitting on the hood of the car.

"Spencer, chill." The one named 'Chad' says to him.

"What made you think you could park here?! This would be my parking spot. Thank you very much." I spit out each word. Chad turns around, looks me up and down, then smirks.

"Listen girlie, I'm new here, give me a break for one day?" He says, flashing a priceless smile.

"Is that really how you think it works here?" Serenity comes up behind me. (Serenity would be my other best girl friend. She's a twin! Just fyi)

"Poppet, lets not get into a fight." Spencer says, British, just like Serenity.

"Dont talk to her like that!" Abbey comes over, after finding a different parking spot. She is followed by Jay.

"Let's just hope Vlad doesnt find us." Abbey chuckles to Serenity.

"Speak of the devil." She says.

"Yo! Jason, Abbey, and the lovely Gwendlyn." Vlad comes over and stands next to Serenity. (Vlad is Serenity's twin)

"Vladimir." I mutter.

"Uh, are we invisible to the mighty Gwen now?" Chad says, smirking.

"Who gave you the right to talk to her?" Jay says, stepping up.

"Guys, chill. This is my fight. Disperse." I say, looking at everyone.

"Alright, we'll catch you later Gwennie." Jay says, kissing me on the cheek and walking off with everyone else.

"Someones taken." The one next to Spencer says.

"I could clear this up, if you tell me your name." I say, glaring.

"It's Zander, Gwen. That's Jake." He points to the one coming up from behind me.

"Mhm. Charmed. Now, what are you doing in my parking spot?"

"Didnt have your name on it." Chad responses.

"Oh really, did you look before you parked?"

"No, but-"

"Exactly. You should check later. I'll let you have today. But park here tomorrow. There's gonna be a fight. And you dont want to mess with me.I own this school. I run this school. And there isnt anyone gonna stop me, or change that" I turn and walk away.

"We'll see about that." Chad says, shrugging and walking off to the front doors of the school