Sharpies, Fights, And Another Badass...? I Dont Think So. [2]

I hold up to different shades of pink to Jay, who is standing next to me in my giant bathroom.

"Which color Jay-Jay?"

"Darker, then pair it with this," He says, taking the other shade from my hand and replacing it with a sparkly clear coat. "She'll like it because it's sparkly, like her dress."

"Jay, sometimes I really wonder if your gay."

"Sometimes I wonder if you're really my half-sister. Yet I dont say anything."

"Jason! Shut up or I'm sitting on you and painting your nails too!"

"My favorite color is green Sugar." He says, winking.

"You little perv! Get out of my bathroom!" I yell at him, punching him lightly. He walks out, laughing, and joins Abbey at my stereo system.

I go to grab the nail polish remover, when I am hit with pain in my mind- and I'm engulfed in a memory.

~Flashback~

Days before Father was found dead

Running. Away from what, I dont know. The world maybe. No one would care.

"Hey! You!" I turn around in a flash. I'm in the shadows, they shouldnt be able to see me. Nope, not me. Some other kid... Is being beaten to death. This has to stop. Has to stop....

"Hey you! Leave him alone! Its not fair that your older then he is." I yell at a group of 17/18 year olds around a kid my age.

"Look, this kid has a little girlfriend. What are you gonna do to us? Bore us to death?" One of them asks.

"You wish." I smirk, and punch him straight in the spot where sun doesnt shine.

"Who are you?" The one asks, standing next to the one who just went down on the ground.

"Your worst nightmare. Now leave him alone!" I kick him, and the other guy on the other side of the guy on the ground. The other 2 run away.

I help the kid on the ground up.

"Are you okay?" I ask, he looks up and smiles.

"I am now." He answers. "You wanna be friends?"

I smile and laugh. "Of course silly. Whats your name?"

"My name is.... Lucas. Jason Lucas. Is your name as pretty as your face?"

I laugh again. "My name's....Gwendlyn. Gwen for short."

"Well Gwendlyn, let's be friends."

"Until the end Jay." I say, grabbing his hand and walking away from this scene.

"Right Gwen."