Chap 28: Daniel & Marissa Huge Wedding of the Century.

A/N: Finally Marissa and Daniel's big day I hope you will enjoy reading this chapter.@Golden-author.

The following morning  after my bachelorette party and Daniel's Stag-Do our big day was finally here our wedding day so I got out of bed but it was still early it was precisely seven-twenty-two I slip inside the bathroom and took a nice hot shower the water was so soothing on my body it was so relaxing that I got lost in my thoughts  while under the shower until I hear a very gorgeous but very familiar voice  shouting my name "Marissa, Marissa!" Are you OK in there?."

It was Daniel he was only concerned about me so he was asking if I was OK in the shower I answer him with a yes that I am OK.
Soon after my shower and I am now finished in the shower I step out of the shower and take a towel from the towel rack and wrap my huge baby bump I was also now six months gone in my pregnancy. 

After brushing and flossing my teeth I wash my face thoroughly and step back inside our bedroom where Daniel was now in a sitting position in bed.

"Hi, my love remember that we won't be able to see each other for the rest of the day until at the altar dear I greet as I told Daniel while I look for an outfit in my closet I choose a much more casual outfit today after I came out of my closet I blow-dry my hair and straightened it and wear it down I got dressed in my blue maternity top and white silk elastic waist skirt as I walk over to my shoe stand to choose my shoes I was stopped by two strong arms which spin me around carefully and I was staring into my fiance' very seductive, expressive and wonderful eyes his face was only inches away from mine.

"Oh, my darling Marissa, I love you so much my love words can't express my dear I would love nothing more than to feel your lips one last time before we meet at the altar, would you be so kind to give me the honor my dear?."

Daniel exclaims as he asks for a kiss from me.

"Of course sweetheart, and you don't have to ask my love."

I told Daniel he doesn't need to ask to kiss me.

"Thank you, darling  let's get on with it then because the girls will soon be ready to take you out dear so let's make it snappy."

Daniel, grab my face gently with both hands as his lips crash with mine and he kisses me harder as he closes the distance between us and I wrap my arms around his neck as I kiss him back with more hunger our kiss was a bit wild but also passionate too we slowly pull apart after remembering that we both had to get ready before the groomsmen and bridesmaid arrive.

"That was amazing love, we will finish what we started later."

Daniel exclaims with a seductive wink and smile.

I took my pair of white sequins four-inch-pumps off of the shoe stand and slip my feet inside however Daniel was now inside the bathroom having his shower.

Then suddenly, there was a knock on our bedroom door and I was looking forward to seeing all the girls but it was my best friend and my Maid of honor Parceta she explains why the others weren't with her and soon after we left to Daniel's professional hairstylist but I left a note on the side table for Daniel in the bedroom.

Parceta and I got inside the white limo and James knew where to go without me telling him

In a few minutes time, we arrived at a huge building but I  remember this place very well it was Carmela's hair and beauty Salon Parceta I walk inside the salon and Carmela greets me.

"Good morning, Marissa how are you feeling or are you excited?"

Carmela greets as she asks.

"Oh, yes I am very excited Carmela."