Daniel Beckham, a wealthy Chief Executive and manager who was one of the many eligible bachelors well known in London City, Britain. He was only two months away from the big day with his stunning fiancee, but his world came crashing down when he caught her in bed with another man. What's more? She still didn't stop when she realized she had an audience...
The lack of a fiancee, was not his biggest problem yet though. His eccentric mother Teresa was getting married-fourth marriage to be precise- and he was required to bring his fiancee, to the wedding with him.What will happen? Is it possible to find another girlfriend in the space of seven days?" Or will he just have to try the only other option: hiring a young woman who fitted the criteria of his family?." So they could both fly back to New York City for the wedding.
This is where Marissa Sinclair, is dragged in, a generous and kind young girl with a broken heart who was dumped recently by her malevolent boyfriend Eric for her worse enemy. Being an Unemployed 23 year old, she decided to look for a job, And on a flier hung on the huge iron gates of Daniel Beckham's Company, caught her attention. Marissa and four other girls went for the job, but was shocked when all four girls were turned down.
Marissa, gulped as she goes in for her interview unsure of what the out come may be...
Find out in His hired Wife.
BTW, I changed the name of my story from Professional Help needed to His hired Wife. As you can see now and also the book cover THIS Beautiful cover was made by my great and talented friend@MLEsther many thanks.
Keep reading you won't Regret it.. Never judge a book by its cover!.
This Book is Now Uploaded on here I uploaded the first chapter on here the 2, APRIL 2014. So Enjoy!
- Title: His Hired Wife.
- Chapter 1: Marissa's Job interview.
- Author's Note: Very Important to read before please.
- Chapter two: Daniel's [P.O.V]
- Chapter 3- A change of plan and Daniel's call.
- Chapter 4-Monday morning and on the way to new York City.
- Chapter 5-Their Conversation in the Drawing room with Marissa.
- Chapter 6-Daniel P.O.V and Marissa and Daniel's dinner date.
- Chapter 7- Susan McLaren Perspective.
- The morning of Teresa and Micheal's Wedding of the Century.
- Teresa and Micheal's, Wedding Reception and the speeches.
- 10: Daniel's and Marissa, shopping spree and Daniel meeting the parents.
- Chapter 11: Finally arrived and Marissa and Daniel Night of Romance.
- Chapter 12: Daniel's P.O.V.
- Daniel's surprise and another night of passion.
- Two weeks later and back in NYC.
- Chapter 15: The following morning and Marissa Dr appointment.
- Chapter 16: Two months later before Marissa Appointment.
- Marissa's Dr. Appointment and Daniel surprise dinner.
- Chapter 18: Marissa's Emergency call & Almost finding out her surprise.
- Marissa P.o.v and 3 weeks since their arrival in Britain.
- Chapter 20:Daniel surprises for Marissa.
- IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE TO READ THANKS.
- Chapter 21: Mellisa meeting Eric at the Nightclub in London.
- Author's Note Please read!.
- The Beckham's x-mas dinner & Daniel's Speech.