Chapter 59: The following morning aka Xmas morning &gifting the sick children.

Author's note: Hi, everyone, and to all my faithful followers and genuine readers also to my FB friends and family members I just want to say this story will soon be a complete book very soon it will be completed like the drunken one-night stand but most importantly I hope you all will enjoy reading the final chapters and epilogue with a twist as I did writing it thanks love you all@Golden-author...

It was Christmas morning, now and it was still very early it was only six-thirty-five AM to be precise however I did promise Daniel that I would help him wrap the gifts for the sick children's hospital and also help him distribute them to the children's wards at the hospital so it would seem like Santa Clause himself had pass-through, Daniel and I both got out of bed and take a shower together.

In other words you could say we took one stone and kill two birds after getting dressed in my bra and underwear I take a pair of black tight boyfriend jeans and a white long sleeves top adorned with sequins on the front and my black leather gloves after getting dressed in my outfit I took down my white ankle winter boots with the zip at the side adorned with fur at the top and soon after zipping up my boots I feel something or someone in my hair when I look up it was Daniel my sweet husband trying to put my hair in a bun with hair grips but keep failing so I help him do it and applaud him still however Daniel was already dressed in his jeans with boots and his leather jacket and his gloves his winter hat also and we were all finished wrapping the gifts now and we were struggling with the weight of the bags down the stairs quickly and we were both inside the white Hummer as our chauffeur places the enormous loads of gifts inside the boot for the children and soon the Hummer was off to the New York- Prestbeterian Morgan Stanley Children's hospital another ten minutes and the Hummer was now driving up inside the driveway of the Children's hospital and very soon Jon was parking in the visitors only car park...

Very soon Jon opened our doors and Daniel and I stepped out of the Hummer Jon bring the bags out of the boot we both walk up to the hospital doors Jon walk inside behind us with the bags as we all walk inside the hospital...

Daniel and I made sure we got a list of all the children's names and their interests also who we were distributing gifts to I already have my list of the children for distribution from my Santa Sack on my list were also the names of a set of male fraternity triplets their names were Rory, Ritchie, and Robbie other children names such as Sarah-lee, Lilly, Amanda, Marie, Millicent, Daisy, Fletcher, Robyn, Taylor, Andrew, Sam, and last but not least Alexya too...

Soon after and I arrived inside the second ward with my second Santa sack for the children and I was ready to distribute my gifts to the kids now...

"OH, OH OH!" Merry Christmas, to all of you little boys and girls, well I am here because I have a few gifts to distribute to all you good boys and girls OK" Now who is Alexya?."

I greet, the children as I try my best at mimicking Santa clause,' as I ask who Alexya is.

"I am Alexya!." A little blonde girl answered However, that was only the beginning of my distribution and that's how I continue with it after distributing the third Santa sack to the third ward with all of the learning Disability children and a couple of mental health children distributing to the children and taking photos with them while I did so was the best it made me happy than just distributing to the children on the second and first wards the third one was my happiest...

TWO HOURS AND A HALF & MEETING BACK WITH DANIEL.

Admittedly soon and Daniel and I were finished distributing gifts to the sick children here at the hospital and so after saying goodbye to the medical staff they all thanked us but we both tell them it was our pleasure and it was no problem after waving to them and wishing them all a great and merry Christmas as Jon our chauffeur stepped back inside the Hummer and reversed out of the driveway and so Daniel and I just walk back to the Hummer and we both opened our doors and got inside and take our seats and soon after a couple of minutes and Jon was already driving up inside our mansion's, driveway tonight I will attend the Beckham's Christmas Dinner because I also have a few people who I need to distribute gifts to by tonight...

However, I needed to rest myself now for tonight I need to go inside and to our bedroom and sleep and that's exactly what I did and I don't even know when I fall asleep but in no time and I was asleep...

VOTE!

COMMENT!

FOLLOWS!

SHARE!