Beckham's family Tango dance & Xmas dinner & an unexpected guest

After distributing gifts to our family members, we also distributed gifts to our staff and chauffeurs too however and everyone else including Simon speaking of which all of us were invited to the Beckham's Mansion tonight to have Christmas dinner with a bit of dancing it was Simon's idea to add a bit of dancing to it and I knew the exact outfit and footwear that would fit this event tonight and  I thought of leaving the boys with the babysitter tonight but I for once disagreed with my mind and instead went with my heart which my heart was telling me to bring them along...

ONE  HOUR AND A HALF.

After very soon both Daniel and our sons were all dressed only leaving me to get ready in one of my new outfits and my white ankle-length winter boots adorn with sequins I was wearing my white dress with lace and silk bodice with silk skirt it was also below the knee the sleeves was made out of lace the back was a bit longer than the front of the dress too... 

My hair was styled in an artsy updo style with hair grips and I had the ideal handbag that would go just great with this outfit I was also wearing my long white fur coat over my dress admittedly soon I check my appearance in the full-bodied mirror and I was missing my pieces of jewelry so I quickly walk to my dressing table chair and sit down and relax then after I started adding my white platinum gold earrings to my ears and the matching bracelet to my wrist and the necklace with the beautiful pendant to my neck too after I was finished with my jewelry I got up and took up my red Versace handbag I took up my new phone and purse and place them inside my handbag along with my credit cards with some cash too and finally I was ready to exit our bedroom so after exiting our bedroom I venture down the stairs and soon Daniel, myself, and the triplets were now on the way to the Christmas Dinner at Simon's mansion...

TWENTY-FIVE MINUTES   LATER...

Less than thirty minutes and our chauffeur was driving up inside the Beckham's mansion driveway  I could stay in the Hummer and see all the bright lights inside the mansion, Joshua, Josiah, and Jayden were still awake which at the moment I think was a good thing  I get them out of the Hummer and get them to stand up and Jon our chauffeur bring inside the boys pushchair while both Daniel and I walk inside their grandfather's mansion with them anyway everyone was here when I say everyone I mean even Teresa, Micheal, Cole, Susan and her fiance' Riley and Parceta and Parceta parents too my mother and father and a lot more, etc...

"Merry  Christmas, everyone, how are you all?.'

 Daniel and I greet everybody as everyone fusses over how cute and handsome our triplets are and how they are going to be heartbreakers...

Suddenly, the clinking of a champagne flute was heard and the next thing we all heard was Simon trying to get everyone's attention but soon and everyone was looking to hear what he have to say then he started...