Chapter 5-Their Conversation in the Drawing room with Marissa.

A/N: Hiya to all of my genuine readers and faithful followers, forgive me for my slow update on this story, but I cannot rush perfection and if I want it to sound right before I upload it on here I have to make sure it's OK first,well anyway I hope you will all enjoy this chapter.@singlelady36.

"So Marissa how did you meet our son?." Teresa asks picking up her glass of champagne.

"We met at a Charity ball event," in London city, my parents and I were invited and I was watching the starry night sky, on the back balcony when I heard." "Can I join you?," and it was Daniel so I told him of course he could." I reply, smiling at him.

"Sweetheart do you remember that night?." I asks him.

"Of course I do remember," I can never forget that moment darling." Daniel reply as he give me a light kiss on the lips.

Which make my stomach, flutter and my heart beat faster like a hi jack steam train his lips is so plump I wish I was here as his real fiancee',not fake.

"So what do your parents do darling?." Teresa asks with a small smile.

"Well my mom is a sales representative at McPherson and sons," and my father is a lab forensic expert, at London City Hospital." I reply.

"Honey are those Tylenol working?." Daniel asks, as he intertwine his fingers with mine.

"Yes love they are working," because my head doesn't hurt anymore." I responded smiling sweetly.

"So where in England are you from?." Doris asks with a look of disgust on her face and not even a smile on it.

"I am from London city," but I live in Fulham." I reply glimpsing at Daniel, who just winked at me with a sweet smile.

"How long you two," have been together now?." Teresa asks pouring herself another glass of Champagne.

"We've been together three long years," now and two months from now will be our four years anniversary."

We both replied in unison.

"The way you both met each other," sound very romantic son,because how I met your mother isn't as romantic, as how you did with each other."

Simon exclaim proudly, at Daniel.

I can tell that,that old woman, don't like me but that's her problem she's been giving me dirty looks and glares since, all of us came in the drawing room, the drawing room is very elegant though,although everywhere is glamorous and elegant the mansion is huge and the furniture is pure elegance,and the diamond Chandelier is just elegant with the marble tile floor.

"Daniel Why don't you," bring Marissa to the Beckham's Hotel and give her a tour of it?," go on that will be great and you can tell her about the businesses too." Simon exclaim taking up a magazine to read.

"Marissa I am sure," you would love a tour of The Beckham's Hotel, wouldn't you?." Simon said as he asks,reading the magazine.

"Thanks for the suggestion," Dad and yes she will love it." Daniel reply to Simon as he stood up from his chair.

"Of course I will love it darling." I respond giving Daniel a kiss on the cheek,as I got up from my chair too.

"It was great meeting you all," and to finally see you," it was my pleasure meeting you, nice meeting you Mr Beckham and Teresa and also you Doris." I exclaim as I turn to walk through the door.

"It was our pleasure Marissa." "Please call me Simon," Marissa." Everyone reply as Simon reply telling me to call him Simon.

Daniel and I left the drawing room and went upstairs, we both took a shower but however separately and I got dress in one of my elegant gown and a black seven inch stiletto heels sandal, I apply my make up neatly to my face, even though I am not fond of make up,but I will use it here. I put up my hair in a elegant twist at the back after blow drying and curling it.

We left and went off to the city in Daniel's Mercedes Benz s500,where I assume, Daniel's family hotel is and he is going to give me the tour of the hotel and after we will be having dinner together and also that he can tell me about the businesses too here in New York City.......

Comments!

Votes!

Follows!

This chapter is a Dedication to my brilliant friend Esther @MLHarper22 and HaddieHarper her next account I will love to thank her for her kindness and being such a great friend and talented writer too, but most a great friend and thank you so much Esther for making that outstanding banner for me this is dedicated to you much love. Alesia@singlelady36.