Chapter twenty.

The next morning I woke up at half past 8, Ashton had set his alarm and his phone was now forcing us to open our eyes. Groaning he stretched his arm to quiet his phone, his eyes were small and he looked so freaking adorable. 

‘Morning Ali,’ he mumbled with a sleepy voice. 

I smiled and snuggled closer to him, burying my face in his neck ‘Goodmorning.’ 

He wrapped his arms around me and lazily started to draw circles on my back. He used to do that a lot lately, it was either to calm me down or to let me know he felt relaxed. We just layed snuggled up against each other for a few minutes until I decided to be the smart one and get out of bed. 

‘What are you doing?’ Ashton asked when I tried to get out of his arms. 

‘I’m trying to getting out of bed so I can get dressed, so if you would be so kind to let me go,’ I chuckled when he tightened his grip around my waist. 

‘Why? I want to cuddle,’ Ashton whined. 

‘We cuddled all night and you have to get ready for your interview,’ I replied, still trying to wiggle out of his arms. 

‘Please Ali, just a few more minutes?’ Ashton whined again as he slowly started to press sloppy kisses in my neck. 

I sighed and turned around in his arms ‘5 more minutes, not a second longer,’ I said as I tried to look as strict as possible. 

He just smirked and kissed the top of my nose ‘Sure thing little raccoon of me’ 

I rolled my eyes ‘Quit the nicknames Ash, you can only call me raccoon if my mascara is under my eyes.’ 

He laughed and pressed a kiss on my bare shoulder ‘Are you excited for today?’ 

I smiled and nodded ‘I actually am! You know I’m not a big fan of shopping trips but the girls are all very cool and I kind of need a girls day,’ I giggled, ‘Plus I’m also excited to get to know Summer, she seems like a very nice girl.’ 

Ashton nodded in agreement ‘And Mikey really seems to like her, I hope she fits in with you girls.’ 

I playfully shove his shoulder ‘Of course she does! We’re all amazing, how can she not.’ I said and I stuck my tongue out when he rolled his eyes. 

‘Sure thing babe, whatever you want.’ 

I grinned and pecked his lips ‘Are you excited for your little radio tour?’ 

Ashton snuggled even closer to me and pressed his lips against the skin of my neck ‘I am, I just hope they’re not going to ask any hard questions about you or Isabel. And I also hope that Management doesn’t have anything to say to me before we have the interviews,’ he mumbled, his breath tickling my neck. 

‘What could they say?’ 

He shrugged ‘Something about you or Isabel.. But I don’t really want to think of that right now.’ 

I smiled and ruffled his hair ‘You’ll be fine Ash, now come on let’s get dressed.’ 

He sighed, pressed one last kiss on my lips and got up from the bed to find his clothes. 

‘I’m gonna head over to mine and Luke’s room to get changed okay?’ Ash said as he tried to fix his hair in the mirror. 

 ‘Okay, see you for breakfast in 15 minutes?’ 

He nodded, grabbed his jacket and just as he wanted to open the door to get out, Rowan came in with puffy red eyes and a few lost tears on her cheek. 

‘Row, what happened?’ I asked as I rushed to my friend. 

Ashton gave us a worried look but I told him he could go, Rowan probably wanted to be alone with me for now. 

I forced Rowan to sit down on the bed ‘Tell me what happened? Did Luke do something?’ 

Rowan shook her head but when she opened her mouth to speak, nothing came out. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arms around her shoulder. 

‘You don’t have to tell me if you don’t want to,’ I whispered. 

She sighed ‘Luke and I got caught by management. Someone knocked on the door this morning and Luke was in the shower and because I thought it was Ash I opened the door.. They got mad at me and when Luke heard them yell and came to see what was going on, they got mad at him too. And when they left Luke got mad at me for opening the door and we had an argument, and now I’m here with you crying my eyes out because of some stupid fight.’ 

I rubbed her back ‘It’s okay Row, Luke probably didn’t mean what he said and it’s okay if you’re upset. Management can be pretty scary and I guess Luke was just mad at himself that he couldn’t be the one to open the door. 

She wiped away her tears ‘I guess you’re right but he still didn’t have to get mad at me.’ 

I hugged her ‘That’s very true, but I’m sure he will be here soon to apologize.’ 

Four minutes later he knocked on our door. I gave Rowan a wink and grabbed my bag and my jacket ‘Told you so.’ 

I let Luke in ‘Be sure to be down in half an hour guys,’ I yelled before I closed the door behind me.

On my way to the lobby I bumped into Solange and Lizzy ‘Goodmorning Ali!’ They both said cheerfully. 

I giggled ‘Morning girls, ready for our shopping trip?’

They both nodded ‘I really need new clothes and I’m very excited to finally buy some new stuff.’ 

When we walked into the room where we could have breakfast all the boys were already sitting at a table. I sat down next to Ash and kissed his cheek. 

‘Did you already eat?’ 

He nodded and gave me a plate with two croissants and a glass with orange juice ‘And I already grabbed something for you too.’