Chapter fourteen.

‘When did you start noticing?’ 

‘A few days after you left I started missing you more than the time before, every time you called I got nervous but I didn’t look for anything behind it. That was the beginning I guess and if I have to believe Rowan and Mali there were a lot more signs. But the first time I noticed something was really different, was when I woke up in your arms the day after you got back.’ I said as I slowly felt my cheeks heat up. 

The corners of his mouth rose up in a smile ‘I actually started to feel different when I had to leave you behind. When I saw you standing there, broken and your face full of tears that was when I realized that our connection meant a lot more than I thought. And when I saw you again, a few days ago, that was the first time my heart started beating faster and when you were finally in my arms again I felt complete again. Ugh this all sounds so cheesy.’ He laughed for a moment before pulling me closer.

He was standing so close to me now that I started to get nervous again. My heart started beating faster and my palms got a bit sweaty. It was like my brains suddenly decided to react differently when I was around him. And even though it felt good, I also found it a bit scary. 

I giggled ‘I was so confused the last couple of days, I thought of things I never thought of before and I didn’t know what they meant. And when people started saying things like, I know you like him, I got even more confused cause I didn’t know what this feeling meant and I couldn’t like you cause you are my best friend. That was what I kept saying to myself the last few days but I guess I just admitted that I might have feelings for you..’

Ashton nodded with a big smile ‘I did the same thing and everything got worse when management told me I had to date Isabel. I felt a pang in my chest when I thought of me being with someone else and that’s when I really realized that I was falling in love with you. I wanted to date you and not a stupid model who needs my fame but I couldn’t tell them that. I think I’m in love with you Ali.’ 

‘I never thought that those words would ever come out of your mouth,’ I giggled as I grabbed his t-shirt and pulled him so close to me that our chests were touching.

‘But I think I’m in love with you too Ashy.’ 

He smiled ‘I never thought I would ever ask this but can I kiss you now?’ 

I nervously nodded and brought my hands to his neck so I could pull him down a bit ‘Yes, please.’ 

I felt his hot breath against my lips and with a smile I closed my eyes. When his lips touched mine I felt the most amazing feeling going through my body. Butterflies fought in my stomach and when he pulled away I immediately grabbed the back of his neck so I could connect our lips again. This felt good, really good.

We got interrupted by a loud knock on the door. With a sigh Ash pulled away from me and after he send me a beautiful smile he walked past me to open the door. For a moment I just stood there with a crazy big smile on my face. I couldn’t believe I just kissed Ash, I kissed my best friend, I’m in love with him. Holy crap. I touched my lips with my fingers and giggled before I turned around to look who was at the door. 

‘Oh hey Mikey, what’s up? You look.. Excited?’ I grinned when I saw Michael standing in the doorway. 

His face was flushed, his eyes sparkled and he had a big grin on his face. He kind of looked like he was in love or something. 

‘Omygod Ali, I just met my dreamgirl I swear. Cal and I were gaming when my controller broke so I went to the reception to ask if they knew where I could get a new one and this girl said I could use hers.’ He talked really fast and his hands made a few moves which made me laugh. 

‘You’re so cute Mikey, seriously. Who’s the girl? Do we know her?’ 

He shook his head ‘ I’ve never seen her before, her name is Summer and apparently her mom just started working with Lou.’

I smiled ‘Really? So that means she’s tagging along right?’ 

I nudged Ash in his side with my elbow ‘We have a new mission, Luwan already took care of it themselves. Let’s start operation Mimmer.’ 

Michael chuckled ‘Yes she’s tagging along, well at least till she has school again. And don’t even think about it, I can take care of that by myself. Besides she already likes me otherwise she wouldn’t have given me her controller.’ 

‘Well then what are you doing here? Shouldn’t you be using that controller?’ Ashton said with a smirk. 

Michael looked at us for a moment ‘Did something happen? I interrupted something didn’t I?’ 

His eyes widened ‘Did you guys kiss? Omygod did you?’ 

When we didn’t answer he started jumping up and down like a little kid ‘I thought I noticed something when you opened the door. Look at you guys, wow, finally admitted it huh? Omygod I can’t believe Alishton is real’ 

Ashton growled but I could see he did his best not to laugh at his friend ‘You’re such a child.’ 

‘Ashy tell me,’ Michael whined as he pouted. 

I giggled and intertwined my fingers with Ash’s ‘Yes Mikey, we freaking kissed are you happy now?’ 

He gasped and started giggling like a little girl ‘Can I tell the others?’ 

‘No!’ Ash and I said at the same time. 

Michael pouted again ‘Why not?’ 

I shrugged ‘I’m not ready to, we need to figure some things out first and after that I promise you, everyone can know.’

Ash nodded in agreement as he poked his friend in the stomach ‘Go find Calum or that Summer girl and please keep your mouth shut.’ 

I giggled as Michael nodded and walked away with a happy face ‘GO GET HER CLIFFORD!’ I screamed when he was about to go into the elevator. 

He gave me a thumbs up and waved before the doors closed. 

‘Well that was interesting,’ Ash laughed as he pulled me back inside.

‘It certainly was, so what now?’ 

He smiled at me ‘Right now? Hmm I think I kiss you again.’  

And with those words he pushed me, carefully of course, against the door and kissed me.

--

Okay so I really really like this chapter and I hope you guys do too (:
Alishton is just so adorable hehe xx