"I didn't hurt your sweet baby, Addison," Drew says putting his hands up in defense. "I promise."

Bryant looks to me in confirmation and I just nod my head. So with that, he releases Drew and claps his hands together a few times.

"Good, or I'd have to beat you up."

"Trust me, if I did, Luke would've beat you to it," Drew says, fixing his tshirt that Bryant managed to crumble up.

"You're right," Bryant says pointing a finger at Drew. "That man is like Addison's secret service. His motto is to protect the girl at all damn costs."

I roll my eyes at the two and their ridiculous conversation. They start getting in their own discussion regarding Luke and his protective behavior just as the show wraps up.

I notice the guys wrap their arms around one another in order to take a bow and I clap and cheer for them regardless of the fact they can't see me. People throws roses, bras, and any object imaginable on stage.

It doesn't take me by surprise as Luke bends down to pick up one of the roses. It seemed to be a new trend at their shows, I don't know how it started but everyone desperately throws roses at Luke.

The guys blow kisses as they walk off and I get excited at the thought of Luke walking towards me as he keeps the rose gently in his hand. My eyes stay on him and his after show glow as I bite my bottom lip at the sight of how beautiful he is.

As I suggested, we tried a new look for the show that consisted of a short sleeve, collared shirt and he absolutely rocked it. It looked incredible on him and I made sure to make his hair perfectly intact to ensure now a single curl would escape during the performance.

It somehow stayed regardless of his excessive dancing during Why Won't You Love Me and his jumping to If Walls Could Talk. I continued to watch in amazement as I wondered how he could do so much on stage at once and not get tired.

How does he still manage to sing perfectly?

His eyes find mine and I watch his smile spread quickly. I open my arms instantly in order to place a kiss on his lips and it isn't long before he quickens his pace to get to me.

My smile grows as he bends over to kiss my lips and wrap his arms around my back. I wrap my own around his neck and tug him even closer to me as I don't even mind the sweat on the back of his neck due to his energy on stage.

"Get a room!" Calum says to the two of us.

Luke and I both pull away and keep our arms around one another.

"You know, that's only something a grump, single person ever says," I explain to him.

It's true, I've never heard someone in a relationship say that so someone else in a relationship. It's as if it's understood between people who are taken. They get it. They get the undenying urge to always be kissing the person they love.

"I'm not grumpy," Calum says adamantly. "I just prefer to watch porn on my own."

I drop my mouth open and it isn't long before Luke jokingly smacks him upside the head. Calum yelps which makes me laugh as I release my arms from Luke's neck and grab his hand. He tightens his grip on my hand and we all walk back to the dressing room.

"You are very much so a grumpy single person," I say considering Calum's been single for as long as I've known him. I'd love for him to find a girl and find someone who makes him happy. "We need to find you a woman."

Calum makes a gagging noise before saying, "Relationships, gross."

I give Luke an exhausted look considering this has been Calum's response for as long as I've known him.