Chapter 54: {Gender reveal}

Start from the beginning

They decorated one side of the room and there were 2 big boxes on the side

"I hope you like it," Melanie asked and I chuckled.

"I love it." I said, "did you do the cake revealing the gender?"

"Oh no, that's for us to eat. We did something else that you will find out later." Amy added.

"Well I'm hungry," Landon said and we chuckled. Adrian and I walked to the cake and cut it in half. Inside the cake, there was both blue and pink, so we still don't have a clue about the babies.

"You really think you will find a clue in the cake huh?" Eva asked smirking.

"Well I hoped there would be a small clue inside it," I said and she chuckled.

"Too bad you'll have to wait to know what you're having." She said and I rolled my eyes.

"So how many of you know about the gender?" Adrian asked looking at our friends.

"Only the girls know. They won't tell us." Landon said.

"You will find out in a few minutes." Amy shrugged.

"That's not fair though, we helped with the decorations and we still don't have any clue about the gender." Colton sighed.

"Don't be so dramatic. You will find out in a few minutes." Melanie said.

We ate the cake and after a few minutes, I noticed Landon and Blake pulling the 2 big boxes. They put it in the middle of the room and asked us to stand behind the boxes.

"So as soon as you pull the boxes open, the balloons will go up and you will see the surprise," Eva explained.

Both Adrian and I grabbed one side of the box, ready to pull it. Our friends count to 5 and we pulled it opened. Colton and Amy were filming everything. Both Adrian and I gasped looking at the balloons. There was one onesie with them.

 There was one onesie with them

Oh my god...

Adrian hugged me, smiling widely.

"We're having a girl and a boy," I said and he nodded.

"Now you can do your nursery," Landon said and I nodded.

"Did you buy some baby clothes yet?" Amy asked curiously.

"Yeah, I bought all unisex color and now I might buy more," I said and she chuckled.

"We already have a closet full of baby clothes, why would you buy more?" Adrian asked.

"We are having twins! Which means double everything. And the closet isn't full yet. There is still someplace in the drawers." I pointed out and he sighed.

"Ok love, if you say so." He said and I rolled my eyes.

"Now how about we take some pictures?" Eva suggested and we nodded. We took a lot of pictures. Unfortunately, mom couldn't be here since she has a lot of works to do but Adrian said that we would go and meet her once she gets home. I wanted to meet her before we leave.

The day went by, cleaning the mess in the living room and removing all the decoration. Adrian and I would be leaving tomorrow and he didn't want this house to look messy. He cleaned up the entire house and didn't even let me help him. He told me to relax and watch some movies while he cleaned up.

A/N

Vote
Comment
Share
Follow
Love ya
;)
LovelyShifah