~ Four ~ (The End)

Minseok walked out of the elevator, adjusting his turtleneck he went straight to the cafeteria not having time to make something before rushing out, he had a busy schedule and finally he has some time to fead his starving stomach.

The 20th floor was for the employees who are in charge of the company and there was only 12 main managers including the boss, minseok went to the empty small cafeteria and was hit with the most beautiful smell of fresh baked goods, now the cafeteria might be small but it had a warm homey atmosphere with its wooden tables and white cushions and light brown walls, minseok was craving something sweet so he had a cinnamon roll with a cup of warm coffee.

He sat at a table near the window he took a sip of his coffee when he felt someone sitting next to him and another at his right said, baekhyun sat at his left with his hands on his chin and to his right jongdae sat with his hand on his cheek, both were grinning at him and minseok knew what this was about.

"Morning hyung! How are you this morning?"
Said baekhyun still grinding like a villain.
"Morning? What's up with you two now?"
"Come on hyung don't play stupid" baekhyun said " i don't know what you're talking about"
Minseok drank his coffee, " so did you sleep with jongin?".

Minseok chocked on his coffee whiles baekhyun was smiling and patting him on the back " omg jongdae you can't just ask him that, but really did you? Was he good? How big was his dic-" baekhyun felt a weak punch to his stomach and jongdae was laughing his ass out.

Minseok calmed down and cleared his throat "Minseok hyung there you are." all three looked at the man who came in, it was there CEO kim junmyeon the man wore a nice dark blue tuck with his phone in hand, his hair styled and his cologne filling the room " good morning hyung! did you sleep well?" he asked with cute smile, then he noticed the two sitting at his sides " these two aren't bothering you are they!? Baekhyun! Jongdae! you two better not be doing something stupied, i need hyung today at his best mind set."

" oh trust me hyung is at his best mood today. " jongdae said then his eyes widened " hey beak lets go check the chess cackes! I'm hungry! " he got up dragging baekhyun with him " h-hey wait! but i had my breakfa-" " but I didn't and I don't wanna eat alone." he said winking at beak and when he did look behind junmyeon he saw jongin coming in and he made an * ahhh i get it now * face.

junmyeon turned around and saw jongin come in with a smile on his face looking like he just came down from cloud 9, knewing what has happened the other night and minseok's red face, it's best to leave them alone.

" morning hyungs! " jongin greated " hey nini! " beakdae both said " good morning jongin-ah, looking good today" he turned around at minseok winking " i gotta make an important phonecall"

And like that junmyeon left the room and jongin sat down next to miseok " how are you feeling today hyung?" He rubbed his hands on his own thighs nervously a lil blush dusted his cheeks "i had fun last night i just hope i didn't do anything stupid and-"
He was rambling minseok was enjoying this too much jongin was very adorable right now he almost forgot how he was last night

" jongin-ah it's okay, i had fun last night and you were great" he smiled kindly and jongin was blushing even harder.
Minseok notice baekhyun and jongday looking in there way and smiling like school girls.
He leaned in to whisper " next time when you wanna go down on me you better give me a heads up, you knocked the breath out of me"

Jongin felt shivers down his spine 'next time!?'
He smiled shyly "i promises" who knew that minseok's coworker who's all shy, tall and very adorable and nervous around him was a freak in the sheets!

"Guys! Come on let's go we have a meeting now
Let's go!" Came in chanyeol screaming like the big goff that he is.

They all abandoned what they were doing and put on there working faces and went at it.

                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sub! I thought i might add a lil extra chapter just for fun! 😁🎃🖤