We got inside the school and most girls were staring at the four of us, not that we mind. I mean, none of us mind attention if it is coming from girls, why would we, we are still boys after all. But this attention is different everyone is whispering, what the hell is this. “So, what is so important?” I asked them when I was looking around, “You got an- a dead brother?” someone asked me, and I was more confused, “The fuck, no I do not.” I said while looking around, “Who the fuck is feeding you with this bullshit?” I asked them and I got no reply, “Lost your tongue?” Blake asked them and I just saw some girls looking at us, fuck them. The four of us just walk away and the whispers stopped when a girl walked inside with a bruise on the left side of her face, Luna.

LUNA.
Great, this is a lovely situation! Did you scent the sarcasm? Everyone noticed this shitty bruise already, fuck me. I kept walking and hold my head high. That fucker, Dave, he punched me in my face this morning. He punched me, but guess what, my lovely mother let it all happen in a heartbeat, she did not stop him. I wanted to tell my brother, but Dean would seriously kill him without missing a heartbeat. I can't tell someone, I will just tell them I fought with some random chick who seemed drunk. I did even try to cover the bruise up with some make-up, but I guess it didn't work, since everyone is still staring at my face like I am a person back from the dead, ''Nothing to see,'' I yell and I continue walking. I was just walking straight to my locker not looking around, I have to look like I don't care. I stopped at my locker and I grabbed my French book and I closed my locker to find Grace standing there, “Hi bub,” I said and I gave her a hug, “What happened to your face? And don't even try to lie to me, you know that wouldn't work.” I let out a breath and I just said a quick “Later,” and I nodded at the crowd standing too close in my opinion. She nodded in return and grabbed my hand, before we got to our first class for today, French.

I was in my first class, French and everyone was still whispering, probably about my damned face. Fuck my life already, I hate this attention so much, I hate being noticed. But if I don't stop this right now, it will not stop. I stood up, because the teacher would be here in a few minutes and I just looked around the room, “Since everyone is a noisy ass bitch, I got into a fight with a random girl on the street who was drunk, you happy now? You can continue your own conversation now and you do not have to talk about me anymore, it was not that interesting.” I said with a fake smile and I sat down again, but the whispers actually did stop, final-fucking-ly. Maybe you have to be noticed to let it stop, I don't know, but this worked for me, and I was not going to let them talk about me like that.

Grace and I sat in the gym, and we were watching some boys playing basketball. Basketball has never been my sport, I just suck at it, and I am not that long, so I always use it as an excuse for missing the basket. I do watch it sometimes, but I just prefer soccer, which they will be practicing after basketball, that is why I am here. I like to watch soccer, it is such an amazing and hungry sport, there is so many passion and a real team, which makes it even better. I sat next to Grace, and we were just making some homework for German, while the soccer team walked in. I saw those rude boys from earlier, I have to make a comment if they suck, just to annoy the big mad man.

“Brodie try right!” I heard Xavi yelling and Brodie switched from his position. “I still have to ask, what happened to your face?” Grace asked and I looked at her and I took a deep breath, “DavedidhitmethismorningafterIpunchedhimyesterday.” I told her and I just fake smiled at the end, “Slower, word by word this time, Luna.” she ordered me and I took a breath again, “Dave did hit me this morning after I punched him yesterday.” I tell her and I saw her sad look, she shoved me against her chest, “Do you want to stay at my house?” I shake my head no, I can do this. I am not going to show him my pain, I have to stay. “Mom told Dean to leave the house, because they got in a fight, that is why I did hit him, he was talking about Dean in the way no one talks about him. Y-you know how important Dean is to me and I just couldn't let Dave talk about him, like that.” I told her, and she nodded her head, “I would have punched him too, if I was in your shoes babe.” She gave me a kiss on my forehead and I smiled at her,
“Are you trying to make me horny?” I hear someone yelling, I think that is Brodie? “I am really into threesomes, or watching two girls, but not when I am training. I like to focus on my match, so could you girls stop making me horny?” Grace and I just start laughing really loud and the entire soccer team was watching the scene in front of them.

“Nice idea, I would like to be there as well,” a guy blonde says and Grace and I even laugh louder, I hate how funny this is. “I mean, yeah, I would love to see you guys struggling to keep up, but I don't like sharing. I don't share.” I tell them and I smile, and we grab our stuff and walk away, “Sexy mama, I would never make you feel like you have to share!” I hear Brodie yelling and we just continue walking away. This guy actually made me laugh, he was really sweet, dirty minded, but he looked hot, and he seems like a good friend. Maybe we will be friends one day.