chapter five.

XAVI
I woke up with a horrible headache, yesterday was, something. I drank a lot and I remember getting a hand job, but I do not remember the girl. I didn't know her name or anything like that, but she did a good job there. Because I felt relieved afterwards. I normally do not do this all the time, but after that picture of Luna in her lingerie I had to no other choice, it was either calling Luna or getting a random girl to get the job done, and I was not too desperate to call her. I had to get rid of my hard-on and my hand job in the bathroom on school didn't fulfill my entire fantasy. This girl did a good job, I have to give her that. I was laying in my bed and I saw the clock, I had thirty more minutes to get ready, before Blake drove away. You have heard that right, if you aren't on time, the person who drives will drive away without you.
I got up and I grabbed my underwear and socks. Finishing the job with black jeans along with a white shirt on it. I have heard girls liked the white shirt, since my abs are on display, but I didn't really care about that. It is a good boost for my ego, but I don't care if they like it or not. Some people find the abs a little too much, well they were afraid of me being me, because of my broad figure. I find them really nice, I did work for this body with a reason and I will not give a fuck about someone's opinion. They look great, I am not trying to be arrogant, but I do look good.

I showered and I walked my usual way on the stairs to see my breakfast on the dinner table. I sat down next to Cason, “Morning,” I said and I continued eating, “Man, you were wild last night.” Cason told me with a smirk on his face, “Um, yeah I believe I was, since I don't remember much.” All the four of us started laughing, it wasn't that smart to drink too much on a school day, but I am alright. I mean, I have done this multiple times to know how to deal with today, I like the taste of alcohol I can't help it.

Cason got up and I looked at my phone I had five more minutes. I ran to the bathroom and I walked in on a peeing Brodie, “Morning dickhead,” I said and I started brushing my teeth. We don't mind seeing each other naked, we see each other naked after soccer trainings or matches in the shower. Brodie interrupted my thoughts, “That girl from last night, the one who gave you the hand job on the couch, she left her number, she told me to let you know to call her sometimes.” He told me with a big smile on his soon-to-be fucked up face, Brodie knows I never call girls after this kind of stuff. “What did you tell her?” he smirked and pulled his pants up before walking away and at the top of the stairs I heard him yelling, “I told her you definitely would!” I exit the bathroom and I ran after him. I was trying to catch this motherfucker, “Motherfucker, you know I don't do the calling after shit!” I hit him with a pillow and I heard Cason and Blake laugh out loud, “Yeah, of course you guys are laughing, dickheads. Just wait until this happens to you!” I yelled and I ran to the car, “Shotgun front.” I said in a singing voice and I heard Brodie breathing, “Fuckhead, I wanted to be in front.” I looked at Brodie with a smile on my face, ''You got to be quicker next time, fucker.''

We were talking about the match we play upcoming Friday, “I mean, yeah bro, I am a good goalie, but they have a
great one as well.” Blake says and Brodie punched him on his arm, “Mate, you are amazing and fuck them. We have better players for sure and also look at our captain right here.” Brodie says while patting my shoulders. “Thank you Bro,” I said while smirking.
We were humming on a song on the radio and of course Cason had to make this his moment, and he started singing along with the text of 'Slow motion' by Trey Songz, this fucker can actually sing. I saw Brodie in the mirror dry fucking the backseats, I couldn't help but laugh along with Blake. “We are here fuckers, get out before you lose any white shit, I am not cleaning up your sperm.” Blake said with a serious look on his face. The three of us got out followed by Blake after he parked his car. As always we make an entrée, and since everyone liked watching us, Brodie did not hold back, winking at multiple girls, our favorite playboy.