-Chapter 4 (rewrite)

Tords POV.

As we were driving back to the apartment complex the car jolted as if it was hit by something "what the hell was that?" Edd asked concerned "I dont know" I said looking out the window to see the gang who would have tried to take Tom, "it's that gang again!" I told Matt and Edd "Edd dont go to the complex" me and Matt said "what why?!" Edd asked "they'll know where we live and will be able to get Tom" I explained "Edd nodded and we started foing down a road I didnt know, Tom started waking up from all the jolts "why is it so bumpy" he complains "we're being shot at" Matt said bluntly "What?!" Tom said we started going faster until the car flipped ove and landed on the roof making us hang upside down, we all crawled out the car and checked ourselves where we noticed Tom looking st the car coming faster towards us.

He looked as if he was going to transform until Matt butted in "Mot" Tom stopped and looked at Matt, purple smoke was coming from his eyes, " it's not worth it" Matt said shaking his head.

Matt's POV

I knew Mot had taken control of Tom's body since we are in danger and Tom was originally asleep, he made his way other to us which is were I noticed the cars were still coming closer but they were going slower, Mot slowly turned around and saw the cars which is also when he noticed a fairly large cage on the back of a pick up truck, he was about to start running until something had shot him in the arm, I walked up to him to see what was wrong.

I noticed a syringe in his shoulder and instantly knew what it was as Mots hand started growing into black claws, I walked back over to the confused Tom and Edd and told them to stay near the ground, to which we all did.

By the time we got down Tom had tacken control and wa in his full form which was bigger, stronger and faster then the one Tord and Edd had seen, he walked over to us and picked us up one by one putting us on his back.

We were running down the road with the cars right behind us,Tom suddenly collapsed sending us all flying off Tom's back, Tords robotic arm had a couple of scratches from the fall, me and Edd were fine, as we heard the cars come to closer we looked towards Tom to see him on his side still in his full form, he had a bullet wound in the back of his thigh which was the reason we all fell,
Me and Tord started applying pressure to the bullet wound, getting blood on our hands, the cats stopped infront of us, I whispered to Edd to help me as Tord would talk to them, as who I presume is the leader got up and walked over to Tord who was now standing.

Tords POV

I walked over to the leader, I was pissed but didn't want to show it as it may make the situation worse, "I did tell you I'd get that mutt" he said looking at Tom, gun in hand which I presume is the one he shot Tom with, I wanted to punch the grin of his face although now understand how Tom feels, he looked behind him and nodded, man started rushing out of the cars with Chains running towards Tom, Matt and Edd, they put me in handcuffs along with Matt and Edd who were yelling at them, as we were pushed into the car we watched as Tom was chained up in the back of the pickup truck.

_________________________________________

Hey I updated!

Merry Christmas everyone!
I plan on updating more often now as it's at a plot point I want it to be at so looo forward for that