chp:9

Me and Blake looked at each other, thinking what happened and why do we need to leave.

Blake turned his head back to Alex. "Why do we have to take her with us?" Alex turned back while halfway up the stairs. "Black is coming" he shouted. A ray of hope travelled through my body, when I got to know Kristen is coming to save me. "Grab her, we are leaving right now" yelling up the stairs. Blake give me a look of frustration. "Blake do something, I can't leave or else Kristen will lose me" I begged. "You know we can't do that right?" He spoke softly. "But how will she find me then if we change locations" he shrugged and opened the cell door. "Just believe in me I will make sure she find you no matter where we are" he held my hand and started walking out slowly. I pulled my hand out of his and turned around "wait I have to do something" I held up my hand as I took off the necklace which was gifted to me by Kristen and lay it on ground in case she has couldn't find me.

Blake held out his hand for me to take but instead I put his hand on my arm. "They will notice something is off if you held my hand" he nodded his head. We started walking up the stairs to first floor.

Right as Blake lead me out the door of the place. I saw a few black cars stopping in front of us and out stepped the rest of their gang. All of them held guns tightly to their chest. "We don't have time she is very close". Blake tighten his grip on my arm. He took me to the car in the middle as soon as I step in, I hear the sound of a drifting car. I looked up to see a black mustang which was Kristen's. I jumped back out of the car as they started shooting at each other. Blake pulled me down behind a car to protect me from the bullets.

Kristen p.o.v

I stopped my car and got out and I only got a glimpse of Laura. She looked so weak and so sad. Before I could reach her a young boy pulled her behind a car. I turned the safety off in my gun and started shooting at everyone. How dare this son of a bitch take my Laura from me, I am going to kill him first.

After killing them I glanced over to where Laura was sitting but now she was not there anymore. Where did she go? My eyes landed on the same guy from before looking worried as other man lead Laura to a car. "Stop right there or I am going to shoot" I yelled over the gunfire. He didn't stop but rather threw Laura into the backseat like a sack of potatoes. I fired my gun and before he could get into the passenger seat and hit him right on his left thigh but he still managed to get in. I ran after him but before I could get there the car already started to move. I shoot again from the back and made a few holes in the back of car. I got into my own car and started chasing them. Since I had a faster car in no time I was racing with them side to side. The driver of the car keep on turning towards me to make me lose the speed.

We kept racing till a car came from the opposite side towards me, I was driving on the wrong side of the road. I quickly turned my car away from the truck approaching. While doing so I lost their car with Laura in it. "NO FUCK" I was so distressed to the point of killing my self. I was so close to Laura yet I couldn't get her back. I am useless as fuck. This was our last chance to save Laura. I hit my head on the steering wheel. Heading back to the my gang with tear filled eyes. What am I going to do now?.

Reaching my destination. I jumped out to find the guy who pulled her behind a car. I sprinted like never before, passing by my gang as they looked at me confused. "What wrong?" Hayden yelled. I ignored him and entered the place where she was kept. I searched everywhere for that guy and anyone else to get information from. Unfortunately I was late and he had already left the place before I had reached. After finding nothing from the first and second floor I give up. As I bend down to catch my breath I noticed a closed door. Running over I tried to open the door but it wouldn't move, I had to break it down. There was stairs leading down into a dark basement.

Following to where it leaded I was meet with cells, all of them were empty. I reached the last cell and I went in because it looked like someone was here recently with food and water in there. Looking around there was a lot of blood sprayed all over the walls and on the floor too. I wonder who's blood was that. Something shiny caught my eyes and distracted me from what I was doing. Slowly walking towards it I crouched down to take a better look and to my surprise it was the necklace I had given to Laura and half of it was covered in blood which means the blood was Laura's. A soon as the thought crossed my mind. I went into a manic mode and all I saw was red, clenching my fist around the necklace which had our names in graved in it. I stood up and swore on hell that I will give each one of them such a painful death that people in history will remember me. Someone dared to take my loved ones from me and expect to be forgiven? Never going to happen. Stuffing the necklace into my pocket, I pulled up the hood of my black hoodie and I started speed walking up to the first floor.

Leaving the place I order everyone to gather around. "We must find them and while I was chasing them I had stick a tracker into their car so it will be easier for us. One more thing, if you see someone with a high rank bring them to me alive so I can kill them myself" they all nodded understanding my point. I stood besides Ashton who was the one tracking them. "Black they had stopped somewhere but the signals are weak" so that means we won't know the exact location of the car but it's fine we will just locate them somehow. "They have removed the tracker and that's the reason why it's not moving" i looked at Mark in horror while he blow out his cigarette smoke. It could be the reason but we can't lose hope. "Shut up Mark" I said annoyed. "Maybe he is right because the tracker is in one location for a long time" no this can not happen to me right now. "It's fine we will find them" hayden put his hand on my shoulder. I looked at the blank wall in front of me. "I think I am going to lose my mind"