chp:7

I crouched down beside the walls of the house i held my gun tightly as i breathed fast.

Behind me Hayden sat with his gun looking at me and waiting for me to give orders. The rest of the gang were all spread out around the house also waiting for me to say something. I looked back at hayden giving him a final nod. He give me a small smile to assure me that everything will be fine. We both knew that this was either a kill or get killed situation plus my shoulder injury was still not completely healed and i totally forgot about Hayden's arm.

Me, hayden and about 20 others members were set to go in there while mark, Ashton and few more men were told to wait outside for any troubles. We had to leave Cesar and Iris at a hotel rather than bringing them here since it was too dangerous and I didn't want them in danger.

Having my eyes on the house i searched for any movement inside but due to the tinted windows i couldn't see anything. Taking a deep breath i whispered "now" into the microphone. I was the first one to get up from my position soon Hayden and others followed me. Our feet made loud sounds as we barged into the mansion breaking the doors and windows.

The first thing that came into my view was a bar with girls dancing on the counter. Men were sitting on the stools enjoying the show. Half of them were clearly drunk out of their minds. I raised my gun shooting a bullet through a man's chest. I aim the gun at another man looking at his friend on the ground he pulled out his gun but he was too late as i had already taken my shot. The sounds of bullets ranged throughout as the girls jumped down trying to save their own lives. A boy in a black shirt made eye contact I shoot towards him but he grabbed the girl nearest to him and shielded himself with her body. The girl eyes went wide when she looked down to her stomach to see three holes in it as soon as she saw the blood pour out she dropped to the floor. The boy pushed her away jumping behind a couch. Hiding behind a wall i reload my gun. I turned away from the wall just in time to doge a bullet which went pass my head sticking into the wall. The guy who shot was quickly gunned down by my man.

I felt something hard hit my back almost breaking my spine. Looking back i saw the boy holding a pistol though his hands were shaking and i was surprised how he got the aim right but running behind the wall again i peeked out to see him look away for a while which was enough time for me to shoot him dead on the spot.

I felt a tap on my shoulder as i turned around with my gun rised i saw hayden chest right in front of my gunpoint.

"The drama is finished heroin" i give him a glare and turned my stare away from him to see all their men dead on the floor and the ones that were drunk were hiding behind the counter like children. "No i have to finish them first". Walking towards them i aimed my gun and with one quick round of fire i killed all the 7 men. They weren't a problem now but they will be later on. A sound of someone running down the stairs was heard. Seeing it was just my people i relaxed but wait!. Where was laura. "What did you find upstairs" i asked. "Nothing miss there is no one upstairs" pushing them away i leaped up the stairs to check it out myself.

I was met with the first door open. There was nothing in their except a bed and messed up sheets.
Walking over to the next door i see nothing out of the ordinary. Then where was laura if she was not here?. I saw hayden following behind me just for safety. I checked all the rooms but they were empty but the last door was a great double wooden door. I opened it to find an office. Stepping into it i looked at everything trying to find something. The files were all about their drug deals and gun deals but nothing interesting as i moved to the desk i see alot of sticky notes on the table. Inspecting them carefully i turned them towards me and noticed they were written in Italian which was the language i had no idea about. Looking some more i heard banging from somewhere followed by screams.