chp:4

The boss wants to see me? For what exactly. I don't want to know.

With my arms cuffed behind my back I was walking towards where their boss is. The first thing I saw outside the cell was that I was in a deserted area with open space all around us now that was a problem since nobody was here to help me.

Soon enough we were at another place which looked somewhat of a house. Stepping in Blake and small dick Alex were greeted by armed man and pulling me to a wooden door which was chipping. "Boss the girl is here" pushing me closer to the desk I see a back of someone but why does it looks familiar. Sound of creeking was heard as the chair faced me and I felt the ground flying from underneath my feet. No way was this the same man.

"No way" the only whisper left my mouth. A smirk appeared on his lips. "Surprised to see me here" he said. "No you were always a son of bitch so it's no surprise to me nor will it be to Kristen". "Oh you are so funny little girl. Do you really think Kristen will be able to find you". "Yes she will find me. She will never give up on me" I replied with no doubt. "Well let's see how far your heroin can come. She will only be able to save you if she makes it to here alive" oh just how much I want to cave that face in. "If Kristen finds you believe me. She will kill you so slowly like petals falling from a rose" I saw something change in his eyes. "Kill her" he ordered. I was pulled back like a doll. "What are you scared? yes you are because you are a coward a pussy who is a curse on this Earth". "Stop don't kill her. Torture her" oh I am not so weak I will survive for Kristen.

Put back in the cell I saw man come in with base ball bats. Laura you can do this just survive that's all you got to do. The first swing by the man was to my back as I fall forward another hit was to my right leg and when I took a blow to the head my whole world got shaken up. Blood started running down my head as well as blood running from different parts of my body but I won't give up. I needed to see Kristen one last time before I die. The more blows I took the weaker I became. "Please Kristen hurry up" a whisper left my mouth before I blacked out.

Kristen p.o.v

No. No this can't happen to me. I thought as I looked at Laura's broken phone. This was my only hope to rescue Laura now where am I going to look for her. I was kneeling down in a wet alley way looking at the ground in a harsh rain.

After a few minutes of just sitting there I looked up to the end of the alley. In a distance I saw a figure standing. Tilting my head to get a better look I met the person gaze. Wait why is he looking at me like that. I got up to my feet trying to approach this person as I walked forward they kept walking backwards now something was wrong here. Few more steps both me and the person broke out into a Sprint. Running to the end of the alley I followed the person through the cuts and turns. Minutes of running after the man I was meet with a dead end and the problem facing me.

Looking at the gun in the man hands I searched for my own. Oh shit I left it in the car but I had a pocket knife on me. As we stand face to face I look around for something to protect my self with. "It's better if you just die" the man spoke up. "Who are you and why do you want to kill me" I asked with a soar voice. Of course my damn throat had to betray me right now. "What good are you to this world?. So I am going to get rid of you for good" wait what is this guy on about. "What do you mean" I really didn't want to know but I just wanted to buy myself some time to think. Few minutes passed and I hear a sob. I look at the man in surprise as he full on broke down and fall to the ground in front of me. "What is going on" I asked both him and myself.

When he looked I saw the hurt and sadness in his eyes. "Do you know just how many families you have ruined" woah where did that come from. While he took a few seconds to make up the next sentence I got my knife ready behind my back. "Y--you are......a monster" he said. With a smirk on my face I answered. "Thanks I know". "I remember years ago when you killed my father in front me and my sister" the smirk fall off my lips and confusion hit me. Between sobs he continued. "Three years ago you killed my father because he saw you kill someone else" looking right at me. "But I was just 15?". "Yes you were 15 but you had no mercy when my father begged you that he won't tell anyone. Yet you still killed him while me and my sister watched helplessly" that sentence hit me like a brick to the head.