In the evening, Taehyung was having dinner with Adrian, his butler enters with hoseok: "I'm sorry highness but he insisted to eat here."

taehyung: "let him." However, he couldn't take his eyes from him.*thoughts*:" what the fuck he is wearing??*
Hoseok was wearing a navy blue silk long sleeping-robe on his naked body.

*thoughts*:" what the fuck he is wearing??*Hoseok was wearing a navy blue silk long sleeping-robe on his naked body

*Like this one *

Hoseok took a seat and start eating then he asked the maid:" I want champagne."

She looked at taehyung first and after he nodded she got it to hoseok.

Taehyung*thoughts*: "something is going in his mind.."
Adrian noticed taehyung was gazing at hoseok every instant.

after dinner, hoseok took a glass of champagne and walked with the butler.
The butler couldn't stop looking at him either his skin was showing his thin, white body is ideal with fluffy wet hair and glowy skin.

The robe fell down from his on one side his shoulder
Hoseok: "do you have a tv or anything I want to watch a movie I'm bored of reading."
The butler:" I-i have to ask highness first."
Hoseok raised one eyebrow.

Taehyung was walking behind them because he was going to his room, Adrian was with him.

The butler: "excuse me highness he wants to watch a movie."
Taehyung: "take him to the cinema room."
Hoseok*thoughts*:" this bitch has a cinema?? Mood."

After a short time, taehyung joined hoseok and sat beside him:" you really like murdering themes."
Hoseok made eyes connect with him for a moment while eating popcorn, taehyung immediately brushed off and looked away.

Taehyung:" what are you planning?"
Hoseok smirked: "you overthink a lot, I just accepted the fact I'm kidnapped in a castle I will enjoy it also I'm just making myself comfortable that's all.
Taehyung:" why out of a sudden?"
Hoseok:" I don't have to stress myself self I already cause pain to myself my arm is still fractured and I have fingers cracks on my neck which are still burning me."

Taehyung peeked at hoseok exposed neck..while making a gesture of licking his lips...
He quickly realized what he has done and stand up:" continue enjoying the movie..goodnight."

At midnight, taehyung was in his room reading a book, he spaced out for seconds...
Taheyung: "is he trying to seduce me? Lol, his ways are rubbish I feel sorry for hi-

He heard someone humming, he went to the balcony and looked down in the pool to glimpse hoseok stepping on his tip's feet under the water with exposing his shoulders with movement slowly...then he relaxed his physique...

Taehyung: "what in the world is he doing?' He went down immediately...

Hoseok noticed taehyung walking towards him.
Taheyung:" what are you doing?? It's cold you will get sick."
Hoseok:" the nurse will take care of me, also I can't sense the cold I'm heated.."
Taehyung blushed and lost words: "i-
Hoseok:" do you want to join? It is really pleasant here."

Taehyung went under without thinking for once he gets nearer to hoseok:" you are an evil."
Hoseok smirked and turned on the other side and tried to get out the pool while in his *thoughts*:" this bitch is ready to risk I better leave before I get raped."

Taehyung moved behind hoseok and pressed his body on hoseok's then he rubs his hand on hoseok's left tight then leaned closer and whispered:" what are you planning is dangerous I swear I won't be able to stop myself.."

Hoseok's heart fluttered and he started shivering he felt taheyung body on him... getting touched by him.
Hoseok nudged him and get out of the pool and jogged to his room.

He sat down on the bed and held his heart:" wtf just happened!!! Did my plan just turn on me? Or did it work?"

Taehyung surprisingly walked to hoseok room after him.
Hoseok eyes winded: "w-what do you want????"

Taehyung gets on hoseok bed:" stop me if you hate it." While grabbing hoseok's cheeks with both hands...

Their lips were about an inch to touch but hoseok back off:" I can't..."
Taehyung: "why?"
Hoseok: "I have someone I love I feel if I'm gonna do this, I will cheat on him."

Taehyung stepped back: "He.."
Hoseok: "haha wait minute did you really thought I will give up for you? Haha, you are a joke you better get out my room, yikes."

Taehyung: "yikes? Is this what you feel about me?"
Hoseok: "duh."

Taehyung left the room quickly, he couldn't handle what he had heard...

When he gets to his room, he found text it says :

From The head: we are making move to the north, bring your men with you.

Taheyung: "fuck... This is really not the right time.."

In the next morning, taehyung was providing some rule to his butler before leaving.

Hoseok passed by them* thoughts*:" Is he going again? Wait dies that mean..the helicopter!!!"

Hoseok rushed to the rooftop terrace:" fuck!! Why are so many guards here?"

Taehyung strolled behind him and ignore him.
Hoseok:" take me with you."
Taehyung glare at him: "you come here *calling a guard* take him down and put your eye on him."

Hoseok was pissed off, taehyung leaned down to his ear and whispered:* I could have fucked you yesterday and no one would have interpreted us, try to do something like yesterday next time and I will make you forget how you walk because I'm the highness, Take care."

[To be continued]

If you enjoyed this chapter please vote and comment it's help me
*Thank you luv y'all*

*QUESTIONS*:

- what are your thoughts about this chapter?"
- whose character's personality do you like the most?
- which character is confusing you?

*Remark*:

I add Adrian to the character page.