Chapter 1 : Meet Miss Weirdo

ابدأ من البداية

After sitting there just like a cursed statue for complete 10 minutes I made my way to bathroom not without taking my soft towel, I'm defintely in an urgent need of shower .I catched only 4 hours of sleep last night and no doubt i have my eyes balling outside. I was actually having fun reading that new book of economics i got myself issued from library yesterday.I finished 10 of 11 chapters in just 3 hours .

Yes , I love economics so much and no matter what happens, this nation is going to have the best economist after few years. ''GRACE ROBERTS GRACE ROBERTS ' I can see people screeching in the big auditorium when i'm giving my amazing speech in the auditorium behind that podium. After when i realised i landed on mars i made myself back to earth.I'm such a sucker when it comes to saving water. I think a lot under shower.

okay ,i think a lot everywhere, but that's because i keep my mind active everytime,it's a good mental exercise.

I switched the shower off and wrapped myself in my towel and came out in my dorm which accomodates two persons, but i'm most of the times alone in here ,because my roomate Jill, is always busy in hanging out with her boyfriend ,better saying she's busy in hooking up with her boyfriend.I don't mind it because i like Jill ,she's is the only person in the college who's modest to me, plus i like being alone .

I got ready in my skinny blue jeans and V-neck white tee and and a black blazer over it since it's really getting cold now.After blow drying my wavy hair I put them in a simple high ponytail.

I sometimes avoid brushing my hair , specially when they are wet because after a while they turn into beautiful wavy curls which falls above my waist ,while brushing them makes them straight ,simple and straight.

I don't give much importance on how i look because all i am supposed to do is to acheive my purpose. Finally I made my way to class.

Although this dorm is within the university campus but it takes full 10 minutes to reach my building.

After 9 minutes and 48 seconds i reach my building .

Quick i'm, know that !.

After doing with my locker i made way to my first class , my favourite . ECONOMICS yay !! I love it. passing from the crowded hallway i reach my class.

I took the middle seat in the first row , Its my favourite. Well , the first row belongs to me only because all those morons sit behind to make out and meanwhile miss such an amazing class.

I'm actually non exsistent for all of them in here( besides my teachers they love me a lot).And yes, so are they for me, I even don't know there names besides that one girl who looks like a slut and behaves so slutty 'Nicole white' .

I know her name ,because there is a good reason.Well, once she shaved a girl's head forcefully only because she was wearing the same dress Nicole was wearing, once she punched a girl hard ,so hard that she could not make it to the college for a week ,reason she looked hotter than her that day .

I've heard she fucks five men a day.

Well! that i guess is a little too much,but seriously, I see her with a new guy every next day.And most of the times I see her face..., well it's rare when i see her face ,because every now and then a new guy keeps on eating it.

that's why i call her slut.

"Good morning everyone" Mr. Peter richardson the economics teacher and an amazing man, said while sitting in his chair and placing books, and a very big binder alongwith.

" I want to say something to everyone my young students,pleeeaaseee pay attention Miss white" he said.

"Thanks, ok you all are going to make a project on economics for this month ,in partners.You can choose any topic according to your comfort ,but make sure you and your partner mutually agrees over it".

I'm gonna make this one alone, no one wants me and so do I.

"Come on tell me who you wanna team up with quickly, or i will give you a partner of my choice" he smirked while finishing his sentence.

"Katie here,my partner would be nick".

"Mike here team me up with stacy because she is hot" the girl named Stacy I guess, laughed out like giant.

Mr.richardson was writing there names in the binder quickly. "Grace ,dear give me your and your partner's name" he said.

"Well, I don't think I would work in team sir, I better work alone" I said keeping my voice polite.

"No, you have to do this in partners .Come on ,give me your and your partner's name or you know what i would do " he sang the last seven letters while smiling.

"But si-

"Nicole white here, team me up with that weirdo your talking with" Nicole the slut spoke.

how dare she call me weird , can not she look at what she is , a silly idiot slut.

"Are you sure miss white?, you wanna team up with Grace" Mr. richardson being the kind man managed to speak .He looked really amused , I would say.

'please sayy nooo ,pleaseeee it was a mistake' i was pleading in my mind .

"Yeah i think so,do you have any problem?"

"No, not at all , you guys would make a good project ,good luck ".With that he wrote my name with that stupid girl's name in his binder.

KILL.ME.NOW .

Rest of the class went gross, very very gross.It's the first time i didn't listen to a single word of my teacher in past 5 years of my academic life. Just as the bell rang indicating us to leave and head towards our next class I went directly to Mr.richardson.

I placed my palm over his desk and gripped it hard and pratically hovered myself over Mr.Richardson's desk, how I got this energy i don't know.

"Sir, i'm not going to work with her" i said in a poise.

"But why ,she's being all nice and you do not have to find a partner on yourself" Mr.richardson said.

He thinks she's being nice.

"okay, i would work in partner , but I want another partner" i said. I knew something was going inside her little head , or else why "the queen miss nicole white" would team up with me.

"Look Grace, everyone has got a partner ,now I can't do anything.Now go and start working with her ,You have to submit it till next 5"

Before i could say anything he gestured me to leave.

How rude.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

guys it's only the first chapter , have patience i have much more amazing ideas. Keep reading :)