Day 14!

Well yeet my anxiety, it's day 14!

Yep, i'm updating late, because i wasted two hours of my life at a school dance that ended with my friends running away crying and me having a panic attack and hating myself even more.

your girls' got issues... also anxiety... um anyway it wasn't that bad i had free soda and fruit snacks.

aHEM on to the question... (sorry) My favorite cut song...

dEAR THEODOSIA REPRISE OMG WHY WAS THAT NOT PUT IN wHYYYYYYYYYY

okay, so first of all when i first heard it, i thought it was put in the finished musical. because, why wouldn't it be?? You need it to give Burr some background, plus some sympathy. You need the world to know Theodosia died, and we need sympathy for Lil Theo. And poor Burr. PLus it's beautiful.

eVERY TIME this line gets me crying...

"And like a flame that flickers  out too soon, she died, she's

go- O - O- o ... o.. *sniff* *sobs*"

THE VOICE CRACK
THE SOBS
EVERY SINGLE TIME

there are times where i've cried so many times to a song that i just dont cry to it anymore. Like Laurens Interlude. still makes me super  sad, but i don't cry as often anymore when i hear it. BUt every single time... Burr on the word "gone" gets me.

WHYWASTHISREMOVEDWHYYYY

The only other Hamilton song that never fails to make me cry is Stay Alive (Reprise). And not even the song really... I only cry a little anymore. But I always start sobbing when Eliza screams. I'd never heard it until two weeks ago, because I only really listened to the album version. But I saw a clip of the end (aka FRENCH COUNTING MAKES ME CRY) and then Eliza just fricking WAILED IN AGONY  and omfg i just cOULDN'T.

ahem anyway... dear theodosia reprise. why was it eveR CUT. such a good song! plus, Lin should've kept it because of the emotions. It makes you feel so much more during World Was Wide Enough if you get that important little piece of backstory. Like, +8282390 sympathy points for Burr.

Speaking of, I listened to the old version of Your Obedient Servant yesterday. I didn't actually there was an old version until yesterday, but I heard and it Oh. My. GOD. Alex is being such a b****!!!! OKay let's compare:

RECENT VERSION

Alex: Burr, your grievance is legitimate. I stand by what I said, every bit of it. You stand only for yourself, it's what you do! I can't apologize because it's true!

Me: I guess that's kinda true...

Burr:  Then stand, Alexander. Weehawken, dawn. Guns drawn.

Me: bURR YOU IDIOT MR. "DUELS ARE DUMB AND IMMATURE" LIKE WHAT THE hECK MAN DON'T KILL UR BFF

ORIGINAL VERSION

Alex: No. You know what? I don't like your tone. Lay it at my feet, I kick it down the road. Sorry if your life is difficult without your wife! You have to be more specific though!

Me: aLEX WHAT THE HELL HOW COULD YOU INSULT THE MOST SAINTLY WOMAN ON EARTH BESIDES ELIZA AKA THEODOSIA SHE FRICKING diED ALEX she DIED!!!!!!!! EXCUSE ME NO!!! BURR SHOOT HIS DISRESPECTFUL BUTT!!!

Burr: How's this for specific, Alexander? Weehawken, dawn. Guns drawn.

Me: YES BURR SHOOT HIM SHOOT HIM KILL HIM IN SOME WAY HE WILL NOT INSULT YOUR CINNAMON ROLL WIFE AND ALL YOUR HEARTBREAKING STRUGGLES 

ahem why do i always veer off track when it come to Hamilton?...

no clue, anyway dear theodosia reprise is the best cut song no competition k bye people imma go hate myself :p