Day 6!

And now it is Day 6! Miraculously, I've kept up with my posts...

My favorite song? WHAT??? That's like asking me to choose my favorite child!

Wait, I don't have children...

oh well anyway, I guess... hmm....

HMMMMMMMMMMMMM...

My top picks would be My Shot, Wait For It, Satisfied, and It's Quiet Uptown. YES I'M AN INDECISIVE SMOL NERD MUFFIN

Wait For It is part of the soundtrack of my life (which by the way is kind of a depressing soundtrack). Every single time, I scream "I am the one thing in life I can cONTROL" with Leslie Odom Jr. Although sometimes it seems I can't control myself in life...

ahem... that's a story for another time, ANYWAY it's just such a beautiful song and I have found some really talented animatics for it. In the top 5 picks for what I listen to on the bus ride home after a lOoOong day of school. all adults think "well school is easier, at least kids don't have to pay taxes or do chores or drive around town all day", but like SCHOOLSUCKS for me at leats. so many struggles. 

ahem... sorry about that... anyway Wait For It is a great song, no judging there, love it <3

My Shot is what I listen to when I want to let all hell loose and rap at the speed of sound, which I can actually kinda do??? As in lip-sync, wayyy too anxious to rap in front of others. Anyway it's just so good, and I love to take Laf's part everytime.  "ahnarchy... how you saY? how yOu sAy? aH ANARCHY!!!!!!" lol love it, plus if i really wanna let it all out.... 

I'M PAST PATIENTLY WAITING
I'M PASSIONATELY SMASHIN EVERY EXPECTATION
EVERY ACTIONS AN ACT OF CREATION
I'M LAUGHING IN THE FACE OF CASUALTIES AND SORROW
FOR THE FIRST TIME I'M THINKING PAST TOMORROW!!!

yep, it's just good to vent through rap. If that one doesn't work for you, try cabinet battles 1 and 2. Both also work great.

Satisfied... ah, it's so beautiful. I love it because it shows the rough edges of love; how something's always not right, even if they seem like a perfect couple. And sometimes... the hurt is outside the couple. Plus it displays more of angelica's beautiful heart, her kindness, her love for her sisters, and her willingness to put them before her. Also just sounds really nice, love that beat Angie!

And, It's Quiet Uptown. I know it's a super sad song, and it makes me cry every time, because AHHHH PHILIP WHYYYY D; D; D;

But it's still kinda beautiful. And it shows how love can come through even the hardest times and come together. It takes time, but true love will eventually overcome even the toughest of obstacles.

Because, in the end..,

FORGiVENESS.

cAN YOU iMAGiNE...

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh *sobs*

anyway those are my top 4 songs because i am super indecisive and cannot choose one. next time on day 7 it'll be least fav songs! see ya tomorrow!