Day 7!

well yeet my depression, it's day 7

...okay, i'm sorry for that.

AHem anyway!... onto the question for today!

Least favorite song... hMmMmMmM...

Well I love all the songs in at least some way! But I guess... iF yOu haD to cHoOsE iF yOu hAd tO cHooSe...

Okay, I'd probably have to go with Say No To This, The Reynolds Pamphlet, or The Adams Administration.

So first of all, i am not hating on say no to this. It just makes me rage at my phone every time, so...

Honestly, it's not actually because of Maria. It's the first couple of lines:

"I hadn't slept in a week, I was weak, I was awake

You've never seen a bastard orphan more in need of a break

Longing for Angelica, missing my wife..."

okay hoLD THE F*** UP

i'm sorry, but what the HECK dude???? 

Let's start with the first line. Dude that's not healthy, and it's his own choice. No one is making him do that.

Second line si where it gets worse. FREAKING YES ALEXANDER, YOU DID NEED A BREAK, LITERALLY EVERYONE TOLD IT TO YOU! EEEEEEEEVERYONE!!!! AND YOU SAID NO! NO ONE MADE YOU STAY, YOU CHOSE ON YOUR OWN TO STAY! THAT WAS YOUR OWN CHOICE TO DITCH TEH BREAK YOU NEEDED!!! SO DON'T COME BACK NOW WHINING ABOUT HOW YOU NEED A BREAK. biSH YOU WERE OFFERED A BREAK AND YOU DECLINED EVEN THOUGH NO ONE WOULD HAVE MADE YOU STAY

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

*yeets my desk*

see, this is why. i get in a rage every time...

ahem now the third line, "longing for Angelica, missing my wife"

whoa. whoa. whOA.

holD THE FREAK UP.

(i am the freak please hold me up ;D lol)

YOU WERE LONGING FOR ANGELICA. YEAH YOU SANG A WHOLE FRICKIN SONG ABOUT IT. AND THEN WHEN ALL YOUR DREAMS CAME TRUE AND SHE LEGIT SAILED ACROSS AND OCEAN FRO YOU, JUST LIKE YOU WISHED, YOU TURNED HER DOWN. IT'S JUST LIKE THE SECOND LINE. WHAT THE hECK ALEXANDER. YOU'RE SCREWED UP. YOUR WIFE TOO, YOU COULD HAVE BEEN WITH HER AND NO ONE WOULD HAVE PUNISHED YOU. SO DON'T COME BACK WHINING NOW THAT YOU TURNED DOWN A PERFECTLY GOOD OPPORTUNITY FOR NO REASON. 

told you guys...

also, do I have to be the one to point out how screwed up it is for him to be longing for his secret love while also missing his legit wife?? In what screwed up reality is that normal??

I like The Reynolds Pamphlet less for similar reasons. As I said, I could never hate the music - even if people are being stupid, the beat is always good - but some songs I like less for the actions taken.

The reynolds Pamphlet just makes me facepalm/cringe/cry for Eliza every time. It also ruined the iCivics game I was playing, where we were being Federalist/Anti-Federalist (aka Federalist/SMFDR) and we had to write pamphlets... everytime it came up I internally yelled "HIGHLIGHTS" and then cringed. SO yeah.

The Adams Administration... well, it's kinda weird? It's just alex being and idiot and adams being an idiot and EVERYONE BEING IDIOTS sooooo yeah? 

anyway those are all my least favorite songs, but i still kinda love all the song anyway, because lin-manuel miranda is a frickin genius. that ends my daily rant. bye people!